Part 30

"How are you feeling these days, Jungkook?" the older man asked.

"Like shit" he spatted out leaning on the sofa. To say that he was frustrated was an understatement. After he woke up finding himself sprawled on his chair felt like his whole body aches so bad. His head hurt so bad he felt like bricks just fell all over his head last night.

That was the time when it came down into him to meet Dr.Woo again. He had meet him before as Jimin had always bothered and convinced him to have an appointment with the said Doctor that he claimed to be an expert that could be a huge help to Jungkook. He hated going there, he truly despised going through the torturous hour of therapy. However he was so keen to get himself healed and fixed even that equal to having to go through torturous hours of therapy again. He didn't mean to hurt everyone around him, especially his loved one. He knew just how much suffer and pain he had put Hana through and he never meant for it to happen. He couln't control it when the beast came out, no matter how hard he tried. He didn't want to lose anyone, that would be his biggest nightmare.

"I see," the old man hummed.

Jungkook looked up to the Dr.Woo who just stood up from his seat and went to get a glass of water. He offered the glass to Jungkook. Motioning him to drink it. without wasting any more time Jungkook gulped down all of the water from the glass. Wahhh that was strangely refreshing..... Though, he failed to notice the weird taste from the clear water he just consumed and the little smirk on Dr.Woo's face.

"Now lay down on the sofa then we'll be good to continue to our session." he said.

Without hesitation Jungkook laid down on the sofa as instructed by Dr.Woo as he felt his head spin a little, maybe the effect of the scenario that took place last night he shrugged. The older man fished out the his swinging watch out of his coat's pocket and move closer towards Jungkook's figure.

"Focus on the watch." he said.

********

"Did he though?" Yoongi asked lazily while still focusing on the screen of his phone.

"Strangely yes,"

"I remember having to rant at him to at least meet Dr.woo once and he threw quite a big fit before he actually went to meet him. And when he came back home he called me and warned me not to force him to go to the therapy again. He said he'd never ever waste his time for such things again." he added,

"How did you know that he went to meet the doctor today?" Yoongi questioned.

Jimin looked at Yoongi with a smirk and shoved his phone to his face.

"This! I got a text from Dr.Woo saying that Jungkook called him himself to book an appointment." he grinned proudly.

"I hope that helps him, he seriously need a professional help. Thank god he has both you and Taehyung to take care of his spoiled ass." Yoongi murmured.

Chuckles came out of Jimin's mouth.

"No hyung, you and the other hyungs too helped a lot. He should be grateful that he has us all, come to think about it, I wonder how did Hana manage to put up with him for years. Well for fact I still hate her, no offence hyung. But still, that poor girl went through a lot staying by Jungkook's side." he stated, Yoongi couldn't help but loudly glared at him but he could still sense the genuineness in his words.

"I don't get it why you hate her so much," the older man said still with his scowled face looking at the younger guy.

Jimin shrugged his shoulder. To put it in words, he didn't hate Hana that much. He just wasn't that fond of her. It was like everytime when he was about to met Hana of came into the conversation related to her, insects crawled up into his sweet ass and died. His friends found it strange at how Jimin, that was known as the sweet guy became so bitter when it came to Hana. They couldn't wrap their heads around it, at how did Hana managed to piss Jimin so bad when all the girl did was to love Jungkook. She never once, purposely annoy him or what but Jimin just had the bad impression of her from the start.

Yoongi shook his head the young man, he was about to say something when Jimin's phone suddenly dinged with the notification making the said man quickly giving his full attention engrossed to his phone. A smirk crept up on his face before it changed in flash into a smile looking at Yoongi who tried to peeped up to read what had got him so worked up like that. Jimin quickly turned his phone off and chucked it back into his jean's pocket.

"I got to go hyung, see ya later." he chimed before standing up and grab his jacket on the sofa making his way out of the house leaving the other man sitting on the couch looking at him suspiciously.

********

"It must've been hard for you," Hana exclaimed and patted the other girl back affectionately.

"Yeah, but not as hard as yours, I guess we all go through difficulty of our own. Well whats life if its not challenging. Am I right?" the girl said trying to brighten up the ambiance that was brought by the topic they were talking about just now.

"Youre right Jen. We might assume that one live in nothing but happiness when we saw them all happy and successful. But we might never knew that it is a facade they built to make people think so. They are seen as the happiest girl ever laughing to the world but behind all that, behind the facade that they've built we don't know if they are suffering, if they're in pain." Hana sighed out loudly.

Jennie looked at the girl with admiration. She really adore at how she could view the world from every perspective. How understanding he was to everything. But she hated one thing about it, just like how she stayed with Jungkook because she had such mindset with her. Just because she believed that the real Jungkook wasn't like that, she didn't want him to suffer on his own and for that she sacrificed herself along the way. The love that she had for him was out of the world. It was crazy just how much she was willing to do just for the sake of her loved one. She truly held to the belief that Jungkook would change just like the one that she first met.

Or maybe it was just the fright and the guilt that she had to bear after she lost her beloved brother in a similar way. She didn't want to lose Jungkook that way again, she never wanted experience the same thing again. Just how traumatic it was for her to witness his hanging self on his room when she was just 16 years old. How cold it was that day. She swore in the name of god that no matter what, she will never let that happen to anyone around her again, even if that meant she had to suffer a little, she could still handle the pain to avoid the greater pain.

"YAH! Eat more!" Jennie said and shoved the cake into Hana's mouth.

"You lost weight, I just know it. Look at your cheek, it hurts me. Now eat!" she shoved the cake again not letting the girl protest in between.

Her gummy smiled appeared as she looked at Hana trying to be stern but still cracking into giggles in between. God knew just how much she missed this, how much she missed the girl in front of her. She really wished to wipe every sadness off her life just to see her smile all the time but that just appeared to be quite impossible with the situation she was on in the moment. She knew she could never change Hana's mind as she was so persistent about it.

Jennie chucked out her phone and quickly snapped few photos of Hana with frosting all over her mouth wanting to capture the moment forever.

"Yah! delete that!" Hana protested trying to grab the phone off Jennie's hand.

Jennie brought the phone close to her, sticking out her tongue at the girl making them both letting out loud laughs filling the cafe. Few heads turned to them, some was loudly judging them for being so loud and some looked at them admiring just how happy they looked at the moment.

Don't forget to vote!! And thanks for the support <3