Part 16

Jisoo was just equally shocked as the man, to actually see that man walked into hana's house with a basket of fruits and a bunch of hana's favourite flowers, tulips. The man turned to look at hana questioning.

Hana just shrugged before closing her apartment door. To not cause any more awkwardness, the man walked towards jisoo smiling at her.

"How are you?" he asked.

Jisoo who was still confused answered him, "fine, i guess"

The man nodded before walking to hana's dining table putting the basket of fruits and sighed.

"damn" he sighed out.

"hey" suddenly hana exclaimed and walked towards him.

the man turned back to look at hana and handed her the tulips on his hand with a smile, causing a smile crept up on her face because she adored tulips a lot.

"Thank you," hana said and took the flowers from his hands.

"you don't need to bring all these, but thank you." hana said with a pout.

The man shrugged  the nape of his neck, his boxy smile appeared on his face looking at how happy she was with the flowers.

"Anytime, anyday," the man said.

They both walked to the living room after hana put the flowers on the flower jar and approached jisoo who was long forgotten in the living room.

Seeing the two approaching, jisoo smiled at them. Hana sat beside jisoo meanwhile the man sat at the opposite side of couch. Jisoo wondered if Taehyung had been there before because he seemed so comfortable walking around in hana's house.

"So....what are you doing here...taehyung?" jisoo asked.

"Just stopping by," he said.

"With fruits and especially flowers?" jisoo questioned inside her heart. Something was up but jisoo couldn't make it up yet. Regardless, jisoo nodded at his answer.

"Have you met jungkook?" Jisoo asked again and looked at him expecting.

Taehyung lifted his eyebrows before sighing, "I haven't, he doesn't want to meet any of us. He said he was busy making up with Hana." he said and looked at Hana who quickly broke the eye contact.

She couldn't bring her eyes to meet his, she didn't want him to see the mysery and sadness that was glistening in it.

Jisoo nodded again, she could tell that Taehyung had nothing to do with Jungkook's bullshit but she still was suspicious why he came. Especially, when hana just came back from jungkook's house. He sure had some nerves or he was trying to get hana into more troubles? but that was impossible because she could see how much Taehyung cared for the girl.

"How about you and Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung suddenly asked making jisoo caught off guard.

"W-what?" jisoo said stuttering.

Taehyung wore a smirk on his face looking at how flustered she was. He knew that Jisoo and Namjoon were still on that 'shy shy' stage.

"I mean, how far did he go?" Taehyung exclaimed.

Jisoo's face was flustered and turned into crimson colour. Hana glared at Taehyung playfully for teasing her friend.

"W-we didn't do a-anythinh, w-we are j-just f-friends," jisoo said trying to look confident but failed miserably.

Taehyung laughed a little, decided to stop teasing the poor girl who was as red as tomatao.

"Stop teasing her," Hana exclaimed still glaring playfully at Taehyung.

Taehyung laughed and winked at her causing her to rolled her eyes. Taehyung brought his hands up, surrendered.

"Alright," he said.

"You look happy, mind sharing the reasons behind it?" jimin smiled teasingly at his friend who was sitting lazily on the couch with a smile on his face.

The other man smile's turned bigger upon hearing his friends question.

"What? this friend of yours cant be happy or what?" he said playfully.

Jimin let out a small laughed before putting down the the snookee cue he was playing with and sat on the other couch beside the couch his friend was sitting on. Jimin shrugged his shoulder at the man.

"I guess your make up session went well," jimin exclaimed and crossed his legs.

Jungkook smiled at him and a smirk formed on his face.

"Of course."

Jimin replied him with a smirk on his face and bursted out into laughs causing his eyes lost in the process. Jungkook leaned on the couch proudly.

"Where's Taehyung? Why he isn't here?" Jungkook asked the latter man.

Jimin shrugged, "I don't know, i haven't seen him other than at college. I heard that he got into a fight with Jin hyung. Tried to contact and confront him but he wasn't having it, so i think he needs some time and space." said him.

Jungkook's forehead furrowed at that. He was concerned of his best friend. If Jimin and Jungkook was a close friend then Jungkook and Taehyung was way closer. It was different of him to not sharing his problems with Jungkook.

Everytime when one of them had some problems they would always run to each other trying to solve it together or just letting it out. But these days, Taehyung seemed awfully quiet.

"He didn't even contact me, I did text him but his replies were just plain and short." Jungkook said and titled his head in confusion.

"Btw, what did they fought about?" Jungkook added and looking at Jimin expecting an answer.

Jin wasn't the type that hold grudges or something. If he got into a fight with any of the members he would've apologised right after even though it wasn't really his fault. But judging on how Taehyung had been acting, Jungkook knew that it wasn't just something simple that they always bickered around with, this time it must have been something serious.

"I dont know, none of the guys know. Jin hyung keeps his mouth shut about it so none of us want to push him over the edge for it. Yoongi hyung tried to talk with him but Jin hyung said that it wasn't something serious but if it wasn't then why are both of them acting like this?" Jimin said.

Jungkook couldn't agree more with Jimin and he didn't like the idea of them. Sure he could be selfish sometimes but he didn't like when they started parting ways or turning tight faces towards each other. He loved them more than his family, they were more than his family.

"We need to find out what happend, i cant bear seeing the guys like that and especially Taehyung. He must've been hurt about it." Jungkook said earning a nod from Jimin.