Part 38

!SMUT WARNING!

Still clearly in a daze, Hana could only look outside of the car. She feels empty but everything at once. She doesn't know whether she should be relieved that she didn't see Jungkook with the said woman in the shop. It is not like she doesn't believe Jungwoo; she knows he had no reason to lie. What would he gain out of it anyway? It is just that she knows that her stomach and her heart couldn't have handled the pain and the pressure if she were to actually witness them with her own eyes.

Even hearing it from Jungwoo has caused her enough pain. She doesn't know how much it would hurt if she...

Hana sighs out loud while still staring into nothingness while the man driving beside her keeps on stealing glances towards her. The girl looks so disturbed. He feels a strange urge of feelings to comfort her and always be there for her. He knows he shouldn't be feeling that way. After all, she is his best friend's girl, and he keeps on breaking the bro code every time she is around.

He almost scofs at the thought. Why would he care? He treated her as if she was his rag doll, as if she was his trophy to be displayed that nobody else could touch. Not only was he tormenting her mentally, he even went beyond that and hurt her physically.

She deserves better, she deserves me. He thought to himself though he would never admit that out loud and make Hana thinks that he is only taking advantage of her situation. He feels contented just being by her side, being the one that comforts her. He knew that the relationship between Hana and Jungkook have to end. It has to.

Looking as she is still quiet and not speaking even a syllable of words, concerns him to no end. There is nothing but the sound of the Stay With Me song playing on the radio, and he has notice too how she turned off her phone as soon as she got into his car. He feels compelled to ask her what is going on and what caused her to be so disturbed, yet he knows he have to be patient and wait for her to be comfortable talking about it.

Hana speaks after a while, as the car stopped. He took her to the city overlook, where the two of them could sit in silence and enjoy the sight of the whole city in front of them. "If I ask you a question, can you be honest with me, Tae?"

The man looks at her face as his eyes glistened with curiosity. Hana turns to look at him as she waits for his response.

He nods , "Of course Hana, I will try my best to answer you in honesty." he replies as he offers her a soft smile hoping that it would be enough to convince her to trust him.

Hana hesitates at first, but she decides that she deserves to know the truth, and one way of knowing it is through Taehyung, if not from her boyfriend, because Jungkook shares almost everything with Taehyung. "Do you think Jungkook has been quite, you know..... Ummm suspicious lately? "

"He has always been suspicious," Taehyung answers with a playful smile. However, as he saw that look of unamusement from Hana he clears his throat and responds again. "Why do you ask?"

Hana bite her lower lips as she brings her right hand to massage her head, "I don't know Taehyung," her voice starts to betray her. She looks him in the eyes and he could clearly see the hurt in her eyes. "Is he hiding things from me? Lately, he has always been secretive towards me, which he never had. It is like he is having an-" Hana stops as she couldn't bring herself to finish that sentence.

But Taehyung knows exactly what she was implying, he knows it all too well. "An affair?" He finishes her sentence.

Hana nods as she looks into his eyes pleadingly. She doesn't know what exactly she is hoping for Taehyung to do, ensuring her that it is all just in her mind? Her paranoia? To tell her the bitter truth?