Part 11 ; The Beast 01

Warning! NSFW contents! If you feel uncomfortable please skip this part.

eYE-

Hana gulped and put down her handbag on the ground without looking up and step back a little before slowly stripping herslef from every pieces that were on her body one by one without looking up without acknowledging the brim of tears in her eyes.

"Go take that treasure box baby" he demanded.

Wasting no time Hana walked straight into his walk-in closet and took a golden shiny box on the closet. Her heart felt heavy, she used this opportunity to let out the tears so that Jungkook wouldn't be annoyed with it.

After making sure theres no more tears she picked up the heavy metallic box that felt cold against her bare skin and walked right back into the bedroom.

By the time she arrived Jungkook was standing furiously beside the bed. HOLY CRAP!

Hana put the box on the coffe table near the bed and stood in front of Jungkook head down looking at the floor.

"What took you so long my dear?" He asked trailing his hands down her chest.

Hana bit her lips not knowing what to answer and afraid to anger him more.

A slight pain rised on her face and that when she realised that he slapped her across her face, hard. She held back the tears behind her eyes.

"Answer me when i ask you" he grunted.

"I-I am sorry M-master," Hana muttured out lowly trying to control her wavering voices.

"You've disrespected me enough my dear and let me show you the beast that you've woken up from its sleep." He said before pushing Hana hard on the bed causing her to let out a yelp.

"No sounds allowed or you're going to make it harder" he said getting a hold of her hairs making her scalp rushed in pain.

"Does my baby girl want to disobey her master again?" he breathily whispered in her ear.

She shook her head and tried to say no, but all she could manage was a whimper. He got off letting go of the hold he had on her hair. Her eyes followed his half naked body as he stood up off the bed. He hovered about at the end of the bed, pacing back and forth, staring her naked body down.

He then walked towards the so-called treasure box and brought out a handcuffs smirking on his way to her.

He put the handcuffs on her hand. She tugged on the handcuffs but they were too tight on her wrists and to the bed frame. Jungkook made his way towards the end of the bed and started to climb on top of her. He ran his smooth hands all over her body...sending her chills. She was grinding from under him to make him stop. But he slapped her hard twice across the face as the result making she felt the mettalic taste on her lips. She was sure that by now her lips are bleeding.

He squeezed her left breast with a hard grip and place his tounge on her right one, sucking it roughly. She couldn't believe this is happening again. His hand slowly made his way down her stomach to her entrance, he placed his middle finger right inside of her and started to pump. She bit her lips trying not to moan because it felt amazing. He stopped sucking on her breast and slammed his lips onto hers. He pushed his tounge inside his mouth, twisting and turning for dominance. She felt another two finger entered her, at the same time. His fingers were going faster, every-time he pulled them out and back in.

"Baby, your pussy is so wet for me" said Jungkook, as he continued to pleasure her.

This time she couldn't hold it in so she closed her eyes and moaned as his finger felt amazing inside of her wet entrance.

But, all of a sudden that amazing pleasure stopped, and as she opened her eyes, Jungkook quickly slapped her across her face.

"You fucking slut, this isn't for your pleasure but a punishment for disobeying." he said.

After that, everything began to change. He slapped her once again, leaving a red mark almost like a bruise on her face.

He got up from her and made his way to the side of the bed to the table where the treasure box or to be exact a box of sex toys. He first grabbed a black leather whip and whipped her, right in her stomach. She screamed the minute the leather left a burning mark on her skin. Jungkook smiled and again whipped her three more times.

"NOOOOOOO, NOT AGAIN IM SORRY MASTER PLEASE DONT" She said as tears began to go down her face.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO MAKE ANY SOUNDS YOU STUPID BITCH AND YOU HAD THE NERVE TO FUCKING DISOBEYED ME... YOU EVEN TRIED TO LEAVE ME" Jungkook said yelling into her face, as he gave her another three hard whips on her thighs.

He turned her over to her back snd used his hand to smoothly touch her ass. The first strike on her ass hurt so much, it felt like sharp nails were attacking her skin.

"Okay baby, I'm gonna give you five more hard whips, I want you to count and thank me after each one, understand." Jungkook said to her, while feeling up her ass.

"NOOO" She cried out to him.

He slapped her ass again with his bare hands and grabbed a fist full of her hair to face him.

"You really are trying to make this worse for yourself, if you dont fucking do what i say, the more punishment will go. Now, FUCKING COUNT!"

He whipped her ass again and she gave up.

"One, Thank you Master"

Another slap.

"Two, Tha-nk You Mass--ter" she barely able to say the words.

Then, he gave her the next three slap all at once.

"Three....Four....Five...THANK YOU MASTER"

She took a deep breath as he whispered into her ears saying,

"We're not even close to being done." He turned her back around to her front and grabbed two wodden clips and attached them to both her nipples which took her by suprise.

Jungkook had never used sex toys other than whips on her because he didn't like the idea of her getting pleasured by the other thing that wasn't him. He believed that was his duty, he didn't even let her touch herself. But this time Jungkook was ready to show her on her who's the boss ans going real hard on her.

TBC