Part 18

"I will destroy you, piece by piece until there's nothing left in you"

"We meet again, jeon," she says, calm and composed.

She has her legs crossed, looking sharply at the man who is looking amused before her.

"Yeah, we meet again." he states simply.

Right now, Jungkook is sitting at his father office. But to his dismay, he isn't there but instead there is a woman sits on the couch on his father's office, a beautiful one.

The girl smirks at him mirroring the same one on his face.

"How low of you to use my father to get to me," he says smiling proudly at what he just said to the woman.

But not much to his liking the girl smiles playfully at him.

"If that's the only way i can get to you then so be it, dont you miss me or something?" She asks him with a playful smile on her face.

Jungkook looks at her in disgust.

Maybe just maybe he had something for the girl in the past but keyword, in the past. To say that he is interested with her right now would be a big fat lie because not even a slight interest sparks within him.

"Bold of you to assume that I've ever missed you." he says throwing her a disgusted look.

She lets out a small laughs looking straight into his eyes before changing her demeanour into an intimidating one.

"You used to try to get into my pants remember?" She says reminding him of the past.

It was when Jungkook was just 18 hormonal boy and that was before he met hana.

His father has exposed him to the business world evers ince he was a kid so he would've always tag along where did they go for business to learn a thing or two because soon enough the business will be inherited to him since he was the only legit heir of the Jeon.

Yes, Jungkook has a big brother but they aren't blood related. His brother was adopted because his parents thought that they couldn't bear a kid but then after a few years adopting the boy Mrs. Jeon had jungkook who is his biological son.

So, of course they favours him more since he is their only biological son. The poor adopted boy was long forgotten and abandoned since they were too busy giving all the attention to the prince of the house.

Jungkook has always bern given all the things that he wanted in gold plater. What jungkook wants jungkook gets and that is the only formula up until now. His parents are ready to give the world for him if that even possible.

So, back to when Jungkook met the girl. They met when his family threw a ball at their mansion resulting tons of high profile CEO's, politicians and important people to be invited since his family is one of the wealthiest entrepreneur in Korea.

That was the starter point where he met a girl, a very hot yet beautiful one who was dancing gracefully on the dance floor with her father. She seemed too ethereal for him to just walk pass her so he politely approached them resulting both of him and her walking down at the big garden outside.

"I've never seen someone as ethereal as you before," he said confidently.

Jungkook had always been bold and straightforward so for him to get a girl wasn't that hard. The girl smiled at him for the compliments.

"Well, i guess that i could say so about yourself too," she said making a smirk crept upon his face.

He stopped walking causing her to did so too. She looked at him confused and that was when he moved forwards and had theirs lips crash turning it out into a makeout session. And that was how did they met and how their story began.

"Key word ; used." he says coldly, gritting his teeth at the sudden memories.

On the other hand, the girl is having so much fun teasing and angering the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

"Aww, look at how much you changed." she cooes out with a pout tainted on her face.

His skin crawls in disgust.

"I never changed, I've always been the infamous Jeon Jungkook. I guess that you could tell, I've always been like this." he says glaring at the girl who doesn't even has a slight fear for his attempts in intimidating her.

"Yeah, if you never changed. Then your feelings for me must have been there too right?" she teases him more.

He clenches his jaw. Unimpressive of her ways to anger him.

"Like you said, I used to try to get into your pants. It was only a pure lust, stop being delusional and think that i had some sort of feeling for you." He says, eyes as sharp as a knife.

She fakes a tear and smiles at him showing him her beautiful white teeth.

"That hurts," she says.

Jungkook is unamused, he looks at her lazily. Clearly having none of her shits.

"Don't think that you could fool me like how you fool her." she adds looking at him with pure hatred.

This time, it is jungkook's turn to smirk.

"Oh yeah? You don't know shit."

She clenches her fists on her lap and jungkook could see it which drives him to be more amused with how the table turned on her ass.

"Did you forget baby? What Jungkook wants Jungkook gets." he simply states with a prideful smile on his face.

If look could kill, Jungkook could've been death by now.

"Fuck off," she spits out.

Jungkook let out an amused laugh, boosting his ego on how he successfully throw the shit back on her face.

"Oh where the civilised girl I talked to just now?" he says mocking her.

She stares hard at jungkook, suppressing all the urges to kill him right there.

"You know why i am here, jungkook and you probably know what i am going to say." She says.

He lifts his eyebrows teasingly and titls his neck.

"And if you think that I'd actually give you what you want, then don't." He smirks at her.