Part 20

“Don’t it always seem to go that you don’t know what you got till it’s gone?”

Hana stands in front of the building of Taehyung's apartment complex.

She has some problems getting there because jisoo keeps on clinging onto her like a koala. Hana ended up making dumb excuses to slip away from her claws and she knows she has to face her soon because by now she might has realised that hana is absent in the class.

Hana walks into the buliding and walka straight into the elevator when she thought that she sees a glimpse of someone familiar walking towards the elavator but the person isn't looking forward so he doesn't see Hana who is inside the elavator that is closing.

Due to her poor eyesight and the cap that he is wearing Hana couldn't tell who it is but damn that guy looks familiar, way too familiar.

The elavator closes and hana sighs in relief. If the guy she has just seen just now is someone she knows then she'd be in deep trouble because if the guy saw her in the same building of Taehyung's apartment complex then that'd be suspicious.

Hana: you better open the door cause im in the elevator, almost there.

Taehyung: k

Hana: you ungrateful hoe

Taehyung: you better be here asap cause i dont think that i will be able to stand much longer

Hana: don't die

Taehyung: 😢✊

The elevator door opens up Hand hana walks to the supposed door she aims for. She rings the  doorbell and not even two seconds has passed the door jerks open revealing Taehyung who is standing behind it looking like life was sucked out of him. He looks so pale and his forehead is sweating.

"Hurry get your ass in here, I feel like falling any minutes now." he says with his hoarsed voice.

Hana quickly steps into his apartment and closes the door right after.

Meanwhile, Taehyung walks back to the couch in the living room wrapping himself back with the cover.

"You look dead, taehyung. How long have you been like this?" She asks and approaches Taehyung who is laying on the couch.

Taehyung hums and keeps his eyes closed. She sighs at the sight and bring the back of her hand on his forehead.p

"You're so hot Taehyung!" she spits out, concerned.

The man who was laying on the couch smirk and open his eyes looking at her smugly.

"I am," he says cockily despite the condition he is in. And Hana swears she could feel her eyes at the back of her head at how hard she rolls her eyes.

Hana scoffs at him and gets up.

"Have you taken the medicine?" She asks looking down at the man.

Taehyung shakes his head and pouts at her.

"It tastes like shit,"

"You're in no condition to complain Taehyung, I will make you eat that shit one way or another." She says before walking to his kitchen looking at every drawers and cupboards for his medicine and spots them at the end.

She decides to cook him some porridge since she couldn't let him take to those pills with his empty stomach.

"What took you so long? Did you in die there?" Taehyung yellw out with his hoarse voice.

"Give me a minute, damn impatient much," she yells back before putting the porridge along with his pills on the tray.

She walks back to the living room and sees that taehyung is still laying on the couch but has his phone on his hand.

"Phone is no good for you judging by your condition, so put that shit down." Hana says sternly.

The tray she is holding is put on the table as she kneels on the ground looking at the man who is still laying on the couch with his eyes on the phone.

Sighing, hana grabs the phone from his hand causing him to let out a groan and glares at the girl who is glaring back at him.

"I cooked you some porridge, so eat them up first before taking the pills alright?" She says trying to get Taehyung to sit up.

Taehyung eyes softens at the sight. He is moved by her action. She comes to his apartment to take care of his sick ass and she looks so much like a mom taking care of her son but he shrugs off the mom part.

Finally all sat up, Hana takes the bowl of porridge from the tray and bring it in front of his face.

"I know that your sense of smell is not functioning right now but believe me this porridge smells delicious." She says with a sparkly eyes as if she is trying to convince a kid to eat.

Taehyung lips creep into a small smile looking at how loving she is. He opens up his mouth for her to feed him. She rolls her eyes but still feed him anyway.

He has a proud smile on his face while swallowing the porridge in his mouth. He feels loved.

"Eat some more and then you can take the pills alright?" She states bringing the spoon into his mouth again.

He nods like an obedient kid and eat the porridge she feeds her. After finishing the porridge she gives him the pills but he refuses to take them and openes his mouth instead wanting her to feed him.

She looks at him in disbelief and grabs his hand putting the pills on it causing him to pout at her. When he swallows the pills she hands him a glass of water to drink.

To their dismay, the doorbell of his house rings causing both of them to look at each other wide eyed.