Part 19

" I always feel worthless, but I know I got a purpose. And I meant it every single time when I said you were perfect"

Hana was sitting on her usual seat in the lecture room. She haven't seen Jungkook for two days but he still texted her everyday. It was kinda weird to not see Jungkook around when she was at the campus because Jungkook would literally cling onto her like everywhere.

Hana sighed, she was quite bored because Jisoo didn't have the same class as her. Plus, the fact that she have been missing classes for a long time didn't help either. You know that feeling when you suddenly feel like you don't fit in? Yeah that was exactly what she was feeling, added with the rumours going around about the drama between the campus famous couple. She could tell that whenever she walked pass by anyone they would be whispering things and openly judging her. 

The lecturer got into the room and greeted thw students and started his lecture when the front door burst open revealing Park Jimin who walked into the room while sweeping back his hairs not even bother to greet the professor. It didn't take him long to notice Hana's existence in there.

The fact that he was about to sit beside Yuna who was currently his side hoe but walked staright to Hana made Hana's stomach twisted. Jimin sure was Jungkook's friend and Hana had been around Jimin a lot but she couldn't help but just felt like she wasn't welcome around him. For sure, jimin was a nice guy and he helped hana for a several time but he really had the vibe that keep intimidating hana.

Hana gulped when Jimin took the vacant seat which was supposed to be Jungkook's seat and sat down there. She could tell that the girl Jimin just ditched for Hana was silently cursing at her.

"Hey," Jimin greeted without sparing her a glance.

Hana chewed her lips and tightened her grips on the pen she was holding onto.

"H-hey," Hana replied side eyeing him.

Hana was sure that Jungkook would not be attending the lecture since Jimin was sitting on his seat.

"So, Jungkook....he is not attending college today?" hana asked him.

Jimin looked at her, his face was expressionless. He titled his head and shook it right after giving Hana the answer that she already expected.

"What about Taehyung?"

Upon hearing that name rolled out from Hana's mouth the memories of what happened last time when he met Taehyung jerked into his mind. He now fully giving Hana his attention.

"I dont know about him, he has been distant and im guessing you know why." he said while clenching his jaws.

Hana looked at him in confusion, not knowing a single thing that had her involved together.

"I-i...never knew, i thought that everything is okay?" she said eyebrows furrowed looking at jimin.

Jimin nodded still looking at her with the same expression.

"What happened?" she asked jimin expectantly.

Jimin sighed, maybe after all he couldn't blame hana for all the shits that was happening with the guys.