Part 23

"if i can't have you then no one else can,"

"You should've texted me." He says while playing with her hairs while she is resting her head on his lap looking up at him.

"I dont know, Jimin said that you’re busy. So i don't want to bother you." She saya pouting a bit making the man wrinkles his nose cutely.

She lovea it when they are like this, this soft side of jungkook. The real jungkook.

"But still, I'd leave everything to get to you baby." He says hands still tangling with her long hairs.

The girl under him smiles fondly at him.

So basically when he dragged her to his house they had a little talk and thank god he didn't wake up in the wrong side of bed today so he went soft soft on her.

"I'm feeling so much better now," she smiles at him hands reaching out for his chin.

He moves his head backwards trying to escape from her touch because he is ticklish at that spot making a giggle escape from her mouth.

"I missed you," she sighs out and nuzzles more on his stomach.

"If i were you, I'd stop moving too much baby," he says lowly.

Her eyes widens, and she freezes right a way. She doesn’t want to ruin the perfect moment they are having by waking up his little friend down there.

Might as well, it could possibly be once in the blue moon knowing just how much of bipolar he is.

He laughs at her reaction when the monitor in his bedroom beeps indicating that someone is outside at the gate.

"Who could it be?" he groans not wanting to leave her.

"Don't leave," she says clinging onto him more.

Jungkook takes the monitor and looks at its screen.

"What are they doing here?" He asks in confusion but still opens the gate anyway.

"Who?" Hana asks and sits up looking at the screen too to see Jin, Jimin and Namjoon.

Hana looks at jungkook nudging him to get downstairs since his friends were here. He sighs and stands from the bed.

"Get some rest baby." He says and walkes out of the bedroom leaving Hana who lays on the bed back. She doesn’t want to ruin their little get together.

Bored being alone in the huge bedroom she grabs her phone from the nightstand and just realises that she has some unread texts.

Jisoo: im sorry 😢

my stupid mouth wont stop talking so i told him that you were missing

but for real though, where were you?

You're fine right?

Hana:  chichuuuuu~

i could never be mad at you