Part 12 ; The Beast 02

NSFW

Jungkook had never used sex toys other than whips on her because he didn't like the idea of her getting pleasured by the other thing that wasn't him. He believed that was his duty, he didn't even let her touch herself. But this time Jungkook was ready to show her on her who's the boss and going real hard on her.

That pain didn't compare to the pain of the whip. Jungkook then spread her legs apart further and turned on a vibrator and place it right on her clit folds. Hana didn't have another choice, she couldn't complain more to prevent Jungkook from punish her more.

He slowly made his way all around her clit with the vibrator as she moaned in pleasure. But she forgot she wasn't suppose to enjoy this which resulted jungkook grabbed onto her thigh and squeezed as hard as he could, leaving purple bruise match to her red whip marks.

"Say my name Hana." said Jungkook.
The vibration on her clit made her go crazy, she couldn't moan but she had to say his name.

"Master," she said softly.

Jungkook then pushed the vibrator inside of her as she felt so much going through her body. He left it inside of her as he made his way back to the table to grab another toy. She didn't know what it was, but when he came back, he lifted up her legs higher, exposing her ass. He turned off the vibrator and showed me a sliver huge butt plug.

"Noo.....Jungkook please dont, you've done enough. Please anything but that, you know how much I hate it, PLEASE. I'm in so much pain" She said begging, twisting and turning tears rolled down her face.

Jungkook laughed and smiled as she was trying to escaped the handcuffs, but couldn't.

"Don't worry baby, you have to get your ass stretched out too," Jungkook said as he spread her ass cheeks apart.

"Please...please i don't want this," she cried out.

She felt cold silver at the entrance of her ass and all of a sudden, he quickly pushed the plug in her. She never wanted anything to go inside her ass because she knew it wasn't a safe thing to do. Jungkook pulled in and out of her to stretch her ass, probably getting ready to take his cock. He continued to pump in and turned the vibrator back on and pushed it in as well. She felt nothing but pleasure mixed with pain and mostly pain from behind. Jungkook let go of the vibrator and place his hand inside his jean, watching her take in all of the toys. He removed the vibrator out of her and placed his soft lips on it and began to eat her up. He was sucking, licking and biting on her clit, as it made her more wet.

"You taste so amazing, cum for master baby girl." he said as he went back to eat her.

He used his tounge to push into her entrance and feel her inside. She felt overwhelmed because she had too many orgasm already. She couldn't hold it in anymore so she began to have the biggest orgasm ever and came all over Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook moaned in response , still sucking on her clit while his fingers assaulted her faster and faster , sending her over the edge again. He didn't stop or slow down. Somehow he had found a way to go even faster. Her head was spinning or maybe it was the world spinning , she wasn't sure which one was the truth. Her whimpers were starting to mix with her screams , his names rolling off her tongue the entire time.

Her hips pushed down on his face , wanting him to go faster. Jungkook was driving her completely mad in that moment. Each time his fingers curled inside her it felt as if he had thrown her into a wild fire and was only adding gasoline to it to make it bigger and bigger. Her walls clenched around his fingers again and another orgasm tore through her body , more intense than the previous one. Her breathing was all over the place and her heart was beating like a hummingbirds wings. Jungkook's eyes were fixed on her the entire time , watching her throw her head back , her eyelids drooping constantly while her mouth hung open. He loved the view before him way too much to stop now or ever.