Part 36

"Do you wanna know something Hana?" the blonde boy said as he pokes her arms by her side. Hana rolls her eyes, she has had enough of Park Jimin bothering her whilst she is trying to focus on what the professor is elaborating at the front. Jungkook is busy with the company again, hence why she is sitting with the Park Jimin who seems to keep his mouth shut. 

He gets irked that she hasn't budge from all of his poking and questions so he scoots closer towards her and bring his face closer towards her and blows onto her ears where she could feel the ghost of his lips on her ears causing a quiet shriek comes out of her mouth as she flinches and instantly moves farther away from him. A satisfied smirk appears on his face as he succeeds on getting her attention even though the girl is glaring fire into his soul.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" She whispered yells trying not attract even more attention than the ones they are gaining at the time. He smirks at her and shakes his shoulder as if motioning that it is just a joke. A joke that Hana couldn't afford at the moment. She looks around the hall making sure that no phones are up as to assure herself that they are not taped or caught on camera. Jungkook and her have just mended the relationship between them and she doesn't want a simple joke from a jerk like Jimin to fuck that up. She hisses at him as in warning him to not ever interact with her. 

"Oh come on Hana, don't be boring," he sighs and his shoulder sags down as if to show his disappointment to which Hana couldn't give two damn about.

"I don't fucking care what you think Jimin just leave me the fuck alone or I'll have to tattle you to Jungkook." she warns as she gets up from her seat and moves to the vacant seat beside her classmate Jungwoo.

Jimin's jaw tightens at her threat, how can she pull the Jungkook card? And the audacity of her to get up and sit beside that nerd Jungwoo doesn’t sit right in him or let's just say his ego felt deflates that she rejected his advances. 

He scoffs at her as he looks to girls that sit not to far from him and winks towards them causing blushes and squeals to erupted between them.

Professor Jang who notices the ruckus, stops his lecture and turns his attention to Jimin as he looks at the young man with his infamous sharp glare causing everyone in the hall to looks up at Jimin too. 

"If you're going to bother my lecture again then please invite yourself out Park." He sternly says as he pushes his glasses up and proceeds with his lecture leaving the Park in question flustered and embarrassed on his seat.

"This is all your fault" he mouths to Hana who is at the moment is looking at her as any other students in the hall. Hana rolls her eyes and moves her attention back to the front, ignoring the amused look that Jungwoo gives to her. 

"I can lend you my notes if you want," he softly says to her causing her to smile. Her attention doesn't falter away from Professor Jung as she nods. She quickly writes something on her sticky note and pastes it on his hand with a smile tugged on the corner of her lips. The man beside her raises his eyebrows but to no avail she doesn't even look at him. His smile grows wider as he looks at the sticky note on his hand. "Thursday, 3pm after Law Contracts class at Sky Cafe across the faculty". Yup he has almost forgotten about the assignment that they share and have to do in pairs. He carefully picks the sticky note up and put inside his notebook with an evident smile on his face. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are you now, love?" The man on the other line.

Hana could tell that he is tired, he has been getting little to none sleep these days as he juggles up with college and works, sometimes Hana would stay up with him just to keep him company while he is working just so he wouldn't feel lonely and she sometimes helps him to do the paperwork and do the highlighting part which she really loves to.