Part 32

Hana paces around in her room anxiously thinking of a perfect way to put it into words to convince jungkook to let her celebrate Jisoo's birthday party without him tagging along.

Well, it is supposed to be all girls only but she knows that Jungkook would not believe it.

She is in too deep in her head that she doesn’t realize the man stands by the bedroom's door until he coughs which definitely snaps Hana off her thinking and looks at the said man.

"J-jungkook...." She laughs off awkwardly and walks towards him giving him a hug.

"What's in your mind?" He asks and wraps his arms around her body.

"Something..." She mutters out and relaxes her body in his arms.

"Hmm???"

"I was just thinking about...you know...about..."

Jungkook sighs and bring her face to look at his "what is it? come on, you can talk to me about anything."'

Though she very much know that is not true she spoke at last "You know.....Jisoo's birthday is around the corner and she is like one of my closest friends...so I was thinking whether I can go celebrate with her?" Hana looks at him expectantly.

Jungkook nodded, "Of course, why not?"

"But you can't tag along bec-"

Jungkook is quick to cut her off "Why? why can't I go too? We celebrated Jisoo's birthday together for the last two years why cant we do it again this year?"

He looks at her with a frown on his face, for a second he looks genuinely curious but she knows better that he is just playing fool just so she would give in and let him decide this too.

"That's why, but this year we are  going to have a sleepover, do you know what I am talking about right now kook?"

"It's strictly for girls only and I just wanna be able to you know, spend time with her without you around."

Jungkook's face falls at that, he starts poking his inner cheek with his tounge, he is starting to get pissed at the girl in front of him. How dare she

"Does to that mean that youre getting tired of me already?"His voice raises.

Hana could clearly tell that he is pissed and she starts getting scared, what if he do anything to her again. Oh no.

"No baby I-"

"Shut up! SHUT UP BEFORE I LITERALLY KILL YOU" yells him.

Hana is frozen, her eyes starts to get teary. She is scared for her life. Yes Jungkook has done a lot of things  and spew numerous venomous words to her but he never  has threatened to actually kill her.

Her tears falls down her face and her hands start shaking, her mind starts playing possible scenarios that could happen and all she could think is. SHES DEAD

Jungkook who is boiling with anger fists his hands and looks at his girlfriend with such a venomous stare.

He doesn't even feel a glimpse of sympathy when he sees the state that she is in.

All he sees is red and voices whispering that he should hurt her, he should show her who is more inferior here and why she has no say in anything.

As she doesn't falter from all the trembling the door bell rings through the house which snaps Jungkook from his deadly stare shot towards her.

He looks at Hana for the last time before he goes out of the room probably getting the people at the door. 

As soon as he walks out of the room, Hana falls to the ground and cries, shedoesn't let a single sound out in fear that if there is someone that comes and hear her Jungkook would actually hurt her, she hugs herself on the ground with tears flowing out nonstop, she couldn't breathe properly and the flashbacks of Jungkook hurting her and abusing her played in her mind.