Part 33

Hana walks through the main door of the house, she despises the ambiance, she despises the house. Or she just never really had happy memories in that house. She stops at the living room and sees a portrait of her family hung up on the wall.

Her father sat on the sofa while Hana stood on his right with a smile on her face meanwhile her brother sat on a chair on the side with her mom stood behind her father. The photo was taken exactly two years ago.

How deceiving

She thought to herself.  They actually looks like a happy family when it is actually the opposite.

She is brought to reality when she hears the elevator dings. There comes her beloved father.

"You seem to forget way back home I see, I have to actually use force for you to come," he snickers as he sits on the sofa.

Hana stands still and fists her hands, she feels so mad and yet disappointed. "Sit down." He commands.

Hana hesitantly takes a seat on the seat opposite of him.  She looks up at him where he has already had his eyes on her. 

"You know why I call you here right my dear daughter?" He asks with a cunning smile.

"You have 3 months left before you actually graduate so I think there will be no problems with setting up the date of your wedding right after you graduate-"

"Wedding?" She asks him.

"Yes sweetheart, it's about time you and Jungkook to get married." says him as he offers her a sweet smile.

Lies, She knows that is a lie, he doesn’t even care about her or what. He just wants to secure a business alliance with the Jeons as fast as possible and by doing that she has to be married off to the young master of the Jeon which is Jeon Jungkook.

"Don't you think it's a bit too fast dad-" He doesn’t give a chance to finish her words as he cut her off with a stern voice.

"Nothing is too fast you're turning 23 this year! No ones want an old woman as a wife nowadays. So just take the chance and just marry him while he is still interested on you."

Hana is dumbfounded, yes she has heard something harsher from him growing up in this household but still how could he. 

"That should be a matter that me and Jungkook should discuss together since it concerns the both of us," she mumbles. 

"Don't be silly Hana, he's so adamant about marrying you the last time we talked so I don't see why he would disagree with this so that's final. You two are getting married in 4 months."

"But dad!" she stands up clearly disagreed with her father decision.

"You don't have a say in this!" he replies.

"Why not? I do have every right to disagree with your decision since it's my life and it's me that you're marrying off just to get more wealthier" She yells out in frustration which clearly does not impress the older man. 

The said man abruptly stands up and walks towards her. He gets a hold of her collars.

"How dare you speak back to me. How dare you!" He grits through his teeth while his hold onto her collar is getting strong causing the girl to be short in breathe.

"F-father-"she coughs, "Please-"as she is struggling he pushes her which cause the girl to fall on the chair behind her. The rage in him is still evident in his eyes.

"My daughter, have you already forgotten what I did for you?" He says while crouching in front of her while looking at his daughter with his evil smile.

"If you think I am the worst person in this world, you're the worst person in house Hana. Have you forgotten what have you done? And what I did to protect you?" He threatens her.

Her breathe starts getting shaky as memories come flooded in her mind. "N-no no, please dad no-" she says while covering her ears.

She doesn’t want to be reminded of that memories ever again.

"You're a monster Hana, so don't be silly and act like a victim when you're a horrible person yourself. You owe me for your life and so you will pay it by doing whatever that I tell you so, you get it."

She furiously nods while looking at him with her teary eyes.

"Yes dad, I am sorry, I am sorry that I disobeyed you, I am sorry dad-" She keeps on apologizing nonstop. The man smiles in satisfaction as he has successfully put her in her place. 

"There, there, don't worry my little sweetheart. I will always protect you like I have always do." He says while embracing the shaken girl in his arms, she holds him tight seeking for love and reassurance from him.

The memories of her hugging her dad tightly while  covered in blood crying for his help 4 years ago that night suddenly comes in her mind.

"I-i didn't mean- to do it-"she hiccupps as she talk. 

"I know," He says and patted her back comfortingly with a smirk on his face.  I know you didn't do it.

AN; HIS THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER JUST TO FILL IN. I WILL UPDATE THE NEXT PART NEXT MONDAY.