Chapter 18

Yuna's POV

A/N: Quick note, Minjae had baseball practice while Yuna got to go home right after school. And Minjae's mom (I really need to give her a name) is not home from work yet.

I'm enjoying my nap on the couch when the front door flies open.

"WHAT THE HELL, YUNA!"

"Why are you yelling?" Can't he see I'm trying to sleep?

"YOU TOLD EVERYONE THAT I'M GAY!"

"What are you talking about, Minjae? I didn't tell anyone anything."

"THEN WHY DID HYUNMIN JUST ASK ME OUT!?" (I almost wrote Huijun again *forehead smack*)

"Because he likes you. What's wrong with that?"

"HE SAID YOU TOLD HIM!" Wait till I get my hands on that little snitch.

"Fine, I did tell him. But only because he said he likes you."

"HOW COULD YOU?! I TRUSTED YOU!"

"STOP YELLING AND LISTEN TO ME! Hyunmin is an extraordinarily loving guy, and he likes you a lot. Why won't you give him a chance?" I watch as he tightens his fists, digging his nails into his palm.

Then he speaks very quietly. "Get out."

"What?"

"Get out of here. Get out of my house. And get out of my life."

"Minjae..."

"GET OUT!" I can see a fire in his eyes that has never been there before. This wasn't my Minjae. "NOW!"

I grab my phone off the coffee table and slowly walk out the door. Trying to show him that he doesn't scare me, even though I was shaking. As soon as I'm out the door, he slams it shut behind me.

I feel tears start to run down my face. Out of pure instinct, I run as fast as I can away from the house. I need to run. To run as far as I can and never stop.

Why does my world keep falling apart?

A/N: I have a bit of explaining to do today. First, I want to say that I am very sorry for disappearing off the face of the earth for a few months. A lot of crappy things happened in such a short period of time, and I got pulled into a pit of darkness. My grandpa died due to heart failure, then my science teacher (who was one of the most supportive people in my life) because of covid. So, with that said, please try to stay as healthy as you can.

And because I have a lot on my plate right now, I will no longer have a posting schedule for this story. I will post the following chapters as I finish them. There shouldn't be too many left, so you won't have to wait forever to get to the end of this story.

Again, please stay happy and healthy. Love you guys.