Chapter 12

Mr. Kang's POV

I never thought I would have to give this kind of news to any of these kids. And I honestly don't know what to do. It kills me knowing that Yuna's world is about to fall apart.

Jungkook's POV

"I need all of you to give as much support to Yuna as you can. She's about to need all of you more than ever with what I'm about to tell her. Please give her a shoulder to cry on and a hand to hold."

"Sir, what's going on?" In my head, I'm thinking of all the terrible things that could have happened.

"I think Yuna has the right to know before anyone else. I just wanted to make sure she had you guys to comfort her." Mr. Kang gives one more sad look then walks out of the room to talk to Yuna.

Yuna's POV

"What did you want to talk to me about, Mr. Kang?"

"Yuna, I don't know how to tell you this. Your aunt called your phone multiple times, so I answered to see if it was urgent. I don't know how to tell you this."

"What happened?" Tears form in my eyes as I start to think the worst.

"I'm sorry, Yuna. Your mom was killed in a car wreck a few hours ago."

I drop to the floor, tears slowly rolling down my face. I feel the world around me shattering into a million pieces. All the pain I've felt in my life was nothing compared to this. "She can't be gone." The tears are falling harder as everything really sinks in. I feel so alone, so broken.

Mr. Kang kneels beside me, and I fall into his arms as I start to cry intensely.

"I'm so sorry, Yuna. Do you need me to call someone? Just tell me what you need."

"I need my mom."

A/N: This was a very depressing chapter, but maybe this will cheer you up? So, I was listening to a BTS playlist while I was writing this chapter, and I completely forgot how much I love their earlier songs. Not gonna lie, there were a few tears. But I don't know if they were because of the sad chapter or Save Me and I Need You. My siblings were looking at me like I was crazy, which I am. What are your favorite BTS songs?