Chapter 1

Yuna's POV

"Hey, Yuna, are you ready for spring track season?" Ah, yes, track season, the reason for my existence. The only thing that truly matters to me, besides being friends with Minjae. It's my past, present, and future. The only goal that has stayed consistent for me is joining the Olympic track team and eventually becoming their coach.

"Oh, hey, Minjae. Yeah, I'm ready. What about you? Are you ready for baseball season?"

"Hell yeah, I am. This season is going to be the best."

"Yeah, and our last. I still can't believe we're graduating soon."

"Don't put that into my head. I want to go through this season as if I were a dumb freshman again (no offense to current freshman). I'm going to do my best while having as much fun as possible."

"I guess that's one way to do it." Minjae has always been very loose when it comes to school, sports, and life in general. He never seems to stress about anything.

"Well, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to work harder than I ever have before. Hopefully, I'll get a track scholarship and get into college. And then, get onto the Olympic team."

"Don't put too much stress on yourself to get a scholarship and to get on the team when the chances of you not getting in are extremely low."

"You don't know that."

"Of course I do. I'm your best friend."

"What does that have to do with anything."

"Oh, come on. Why are you so grumpy today?"

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are. You're worried and stressed out, and the season hasn't even started yet."

"Minjae, it starts in thirty minutes."

"Okay, fine. But seriously, you need to learn to chill. Sleep in, skip a workout, go on a weekend getaway, something to clear your head. You know what? I need to find you a boyfriend. I need to find someone that can distract you from your stress."

"Ha, like that's going to happen anytime soon."

"Well, why not?"

"Minjae, let's put it this way, I will get a boyfriend when you get a girlfriend. And that won't happen because you like guys." Oops, probably shouldn't have said that so loud.

"Shhhhhh, I told you to be quiet about that. You're the only person that knows I'm gay." Minjae told me about five months ago. He said he had to tell somebody or he would go crazy. Is it weird that I saw it coming?

"Okay, okay. I was only trying to get my point across. Besides, I don't need a boyfriend when my best friend is right here."

"Aw, you're making me blush." I roll my eyes at his silliness.

RING RING

"Well, I guess I'll see you after practice."

"Okay, bye, Minjae." Track season here I come.

A/N: Hello everybody, I hope you like this story. I will update every Friday. If you are ever confused or have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments. If you want to read any of my other stories, follow my account. Vote, comment, and enjoy.