chapter 4

"What the-" Your eyes widened at the sight of the sea-green-eyed man who twisted your ankle. "What are you doing here?" You asked.

"Um, what are you doing here?" He raised his eyebrow, looking down at your ankle and smirking.

"Y/n? You know him?" Liam turned to you, looking surprised.

"Yeah, I mean he's the one who hit my fucking leg," You shook your head, still shocked as to why he was here.

"The Eren Jaeger twisted your ankle? And you didn't tell me?" Liam was in disbelief.

"The Eren Jaeger? What are you talking about?" You asked, confused.

"Don't tell me you don't know who that guy is. He's like, the best singer of all time,"

"Um, okay I didn't know that. But you guys know him?" You turned to Sasha, Jean, Connie, and Niccolo.

"Oh, yeah, we work with him," Sasha nudged Eren in the arm.

"What? You guys are so cool, oh my gosh!" Liam looked even more surprised.

"Wait, aren't you Christa's boyfriend?" Eren asked Liam. You were totally confused now, turning to Liam to see his reaction. His eyes widened, this time they didn't go back to normal.

"Oh yeah! That's where I've seen you!" Connie snapped his finger, pointing at Liam. "Wait, did you guys break up or something then?"

"Christa would have told us though," Sasha added. "Wait, what?" Even she was confused.

"Christa?" You asked Liam, softly.

"Babe, no. I-" Liam managed to get a few words out before he was punched in the face.

"And you're dating her too? Fucking cheater," Eren shook his hand, muttering those two words under his breath. You were in such shock that you couldn't move. You didn't want to believe that your boyfriend of three years had been cheating on you. You shook your head at the idea, hoping that they were confused with someone else.

"Wait, no, he wouldn't do that," You whispered, still staring at Liam.

"What the fuck was that for?" Liam got up, rubbing his cheek where Eren punched him.

"Are you cheating on y/n?" Niccolo asked, his face looking more serious than ever. You looked at Connie and Jean, who were looking at Liam in disgust. Sasha came and sat next to you, hugging you.

"I don't even know who Christa is, you must be mistaking me for someone else," Liam shook his head. Your heart stopped racing, almost relieved at his words. You prayed that he wasn't lying. Eren pulled out his phone, scrolling through something. He faced the screen towards Liam, his eyes widening.

"Is this not you?" Eren pointed at his phone.

"Um, well I-" Eren punched Liam again, not letting him finish his sentence. Sasha grabbed Eren's phone, showing you the picture. Your heart dropped. You saw a picture of a black-haired boy and a blonde woman kissing. She looked oddly familiar, but you couldn't pinpoint who it was since you could only see a little bit of the left side of her face. But the black-haired boy, you could recognize that side profile anywhere. You let out a loud sigh, putting your face in your hands. You felt tears form in your eyes but you took a few deep breaths, trying not to let them fall.

"What the fuck, Liam," You whispered, trying to keep your cool. It was extremely hard not to just burst into tears right there on the spot. You kept reminiscing through the memories the two of you shared, finally allowing tears to roll down your face.

~flashback: 5 years ago~

"Hey, you okay?" A black-haired boy had come up to you in the hallway, noticing you crouched down with your forehead against your knees. You had been crying since it was the day that marked 5 months of your sister's disappearance. Historia was your fraternal twin, so she didn't look at all like you, but that didn't stop you from being best friends. You guys were in almost every class together, spending every second together.