chapter 18

"So?" You looked at your sister.

"So... I'm sorry," She looked away from you in shame.

"Yeah, it's okay, I guess," You shrugged.

"I just... I couldn't deal with them anymore. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you about it. I was a coward for not staying,"

"You weren't a coward. I just wish you could've opened up to me. We went through the same thing. We could've gone together. They had literal security guards protect me for months. So many of our family photos were shattered that I got more cuts than I could count," You shivered as you remembered how much more controlling your parents had gotten after Historia left.

"I- I'm so sorry, y/n," Historia started to sob. You could tell she regretted leaving you, and it hurt you too.

"Promise that we'll stick together from now on?"

"I promise..."

"I love you,"

"I love you too," She smiled as she wiped your tears and gave you a hug.

"Wow! You guys finally met!" A female voice chimed in. You looked towards the door to see Sasha, Jean, and Connie.

"Well, uh, you know that sister I told you about a few years ago?" Historia chuckled.

"Yeah, y/n right? She has the same name as you which is so cool!" Sasha looked over at you.

"You're a dumbass," Jean snickered.

"What? Why?"

"Sasha you dumbfuck, she IS the sister," Connie laughed.

"What... NO WAY! THAT'S CRAZY WHAT THE FUCK!?" Sasha's jaw dropped to the floor as she looked at Historia and you back and forth.

"Yeah not gonna lie, that's pretty cool," Connie laughed as he watched Sasha's reaction.

"Fraternal twins?" Jean asked.

"Glad someone has a brain," You rolled your eyes.

"Be careful, you might boost his ego too much," Connie joked.

"Shut up, fuckin' Caillou,"

"MY HAIR IS LIKE AN INCH LONG CAN YOU SHUT UP JEAN!?" Connie yelled, initiating an argument between the two boys. Sasha continued to look at the two of you in disbelief before she came and sat next to the two of you.

"But wow, that's amazing!" Sasha finally spoke up. You and Historia laughed at her clueless reaction before the door opened again to reveal Sasha's boyfriend.

"Guys, rehearsal starts soon," Niccolo reminded them.

"I'm coming! Just grabbing some stuff," Sasha got up and took a phone charger along with her makeup bag. The four of them left, leaving you and Historia alone again.

"Wanna go to the mall or something?" She spoke up.

"Of course," You nodded as the two of you grabbed your things and walked out of your dorm.

--

"So can you still sing?" Historia asked as the two of you sat in the food court after shopping for hours.

"Uh, I guess?" You replied.

"Did Eren hear it?" She smirked as she nudged your arm.

"Hear what?" A familiar voice surprised you from behind.

"Eren!?" You looked at him in embarrassment.

"I'm flattered you guys talk about me," He smirked at you.