chapter 14

Eren and you walked towards his car, which was parked outside your dorm building. You felt many pairs of eyes burn through your back, and you very well knew the reason why. You were with the Eren Jaeger, dressed up extremely formally, after all. What else were you expecting? 

As you reached the car, Eren walked a few steps ahead of you, opening the bright red door for you to enter. You smiled, thanking him as you took your seat. He shut the door and walked to the other side, getting in the driver's seat. He locked the doors, putting the key in the ignition and started to drive. "Eren, where are we going?" You looked at him as you put your seatbelt on.

"I told you it's a secret. And what did I tell you to call me?" He smirked, keeping his eyes on the road.

"I'm not calling you Mr. Jaeger the whole time," You scoffed, looking away.

"Just for a bit, please," He had the slightest hint of plead in his voice as he moved his right hand from the steering wheel to the gear stick. 

"Fine," You rolled your eyes. "Mr. Jaeger, where are you taking me?" You attempted a seductive tone. You hoped it affected him, and it did. You looked to see the tiniest amount of blush on his face. You smiled, holding in your laugh.

"What are you laughing at, y/n?" Eren glanced over to you, moving his hand from the gear stick to your left thigh. Your muscles tensed up as you stopped breathing, eyes wide. You looked down, seeing as his hand was on your bare thigh. The warmth of his hand heated up the skin that came in contact with it, as well as your face. "That's what I thought," Eren let out a low chuckle. His laugh went through one ear and stayed in there. It was truly like music to your ears.

His hand continued to stay on your thigh as Eren pulled into a parking lot. You looked up at the huge building in front of you. It was cream colored with long pillars at each side. Windows filled the front side and you could see the dim-lit interior. There were couches along the sides with a few tables in front of them. The middle of the room was empty, with beautiful artwork on the floor and the ceilings. "Ere- Mr. Jaeger, this place is beautiful," You gawked at the building as you got out of the car. You'd been to fancy parties with your family when you were younger, but nothing to this scale. Eren stood next to you, holding his arm out like he did earlier that evening. He smiled, looking up and down at you again.

"Like you," He whispered, staring straight into your (e/c) eyes. You felt your face getting warm as you slowly wrapped your arm around his. Like you thought previously, all this was natural to you. Being around Eren, flirting with him, having such intimate encounters, it was normal. But it was a huge change, as well. From being with Liam, who was more quiet, or so you thought, to being with a celebrity who was outgoing and always surrounded by people.

The two of you walked to the double glass doors, which were opened by a man in a suit. "Welcome, Mr. Jaeger. It's good to see you again," He smiled at the two of you, you smiling and nodding back at him.

"Thank you," Eren smiled, walking with you into the extravagant building. He looked back down to you with sparkles in his beautiful eyes. "What do you want to do first, pretty lady?" You laughed at the name, looking around the building.

"What is there to do, anyway?" You said, realizing that you had no idea what was in the building at all. You could tell that there were several rooms and several floors, and that you were standing in the main lobby, but as to what was in each of the rooms? You had no clue.

"Ah, let me show you," Eren pulled you towards a crescent-shaped desk. He reached behind it and pulled out a clipboard with a list of almost 30 things. "There's a lot of things here," He showed you the paper and you glared at it, scanning all the activities you could possibly do.