chapter 29

"It's starting, it's starting!" You bit your lip to control your smile.

"It's cute when you're so excited," Ymir chuckled, making you smile.

"Thank you, now shut up and watch," You told Ymir as Historia laughed. Suddenly, the lights lit up, revealing Eren, Mikasa, and Armin in the front and Jean, Connie, Sasha, and many other people in the back.

"Bitch, I'm fuckin' styling," Eren started to sing. Your heart fluttered as you heard his voice fill the stadium. His voice continued to echo through the stadium as you felt your eyes meet his. He would be able to see you since you're in the front row, so you smiled, making him smile back.

Oh, mami, I got blue molly
I throw Louis V, Supreme on top of Murakami
Bitch, I'm fuckin' styling, yeah
I might say I love her, but I'm lying,

"He's lying, hm?" Ymir teased.

"Shut up," Historia nudged her. "He's not," She reassured you, not that you needed it. The lyric fit the song and wasn't about you anyways.

"I'm not worried, but thanks," You smiled. "This is my new favorite song,"

"Yeah, this is pretty good," Ymir agreed.

"Woah, listen to Mikasa's vocals," Historia pointed out. You and Ymir paid attention to Mikasa's voice as her soft voice sang along with Eren's.

"They sound so good together!" A girl behind you said.

"I totally ship them," Another girl added. "I don't know why he's dating that other girl. She's not as pretty as Mikasa,"

"Right?! Plus, Mikasa and Eren knew each other way before that (h/c) girl came in. What's her name? Y/n?"

"Yeah, that was it. And did you see those pictures from a week ago? Mikasa and Eren were kissing. Scandalous. But they all got deleted super quickly, so no one really heard about it,"

Your heart dropped.

"Repeat what you just said," Ymir turned around, towering over the two girls.

"Uh... They were kissing?" The girl said.

"Where's the proof?"

"The pictures got deleted,"

"Fuck yeah, like anyone's going to believe that. You're lying," Ymir scoffed.

"I'm not, it's true,"

"Lie to me again and you'll-"

"Ymir! It's fine, I trust him," You turned around and held her hand. You stared at the girls who looked at you confused.

"Who are you anyway?"

"Dude, that's y/n," The other girl whispered. Her eyes widened.

"Oh, uh, shit. Um, I was lying," She muttered.

"What did you say?" Ymir raised her eyebrow.

"I was lying," She said louder. You sighed a breath of relief.

"Knew it," Historia rolled her eyes. "Eren and Mikasa didn't even meet each other last week," Historia continued to say.

"I thought so," Ymir laughed. "Anyways, don't pay attention to them," Ymir held your shoulders and turned you around to face the stage, then she did the same to Historia.

"Thanks, Ymir," You said to her.

"No problem," She patted your head again and the three of you focused on the show.

"Thanks for coming out today," Eren's voice boomed through the speakers. In a mere second, the crowd went wild, cheering as loud as they could for your boyfriend. "It means a lot to me and the rest of us,"

"Yes, thank you guys! We love you," Armin smiled and waved as the crowd yelled once again.

"It's heartwarming to see so many people here for us," Mikasa subtly smiled. You heard countless male voices cheering on for her as you laughed, seeing her flushed cheeks.

"I would like to clear something up that's been going around the past few months," Eren started to say. The crowd went silent, a few questions about "a girlfriend" here and there. "This will probably get me in trouble," He chuckled. "But there have been rumors about me having a girlfriend," Your eyes went wide. There was no way he was going to say it to the whole world, was he? You thought that'd be kind of cute though.

"No way, is he really announcing it on stage?" Ymir chuckled.

"That's adorable!" Historia giggled.

"I would like to say that those rumors are..." He stopped midsentence as if he was waiting for the audience's reaction. He looked around in the front row until his eyes met you again. You smiled, but this time, he didn't smile back. "Not true," He said, making your smile drop.

Oh.