chapter 28

It was finally February, four months after you and Eren started dating. It was also the day of Eren's concert. You slept over at his house the night before and helped him calm down ;) so he could be ready for the big day. When you woke up, Eren was already gone. You checked your phone for the time and saw a bunch of texts from everyone.

eren<3 ~ 6:49 am
good morning babe
srry i left without saying anything
u were sleeping so nicely
ik u were tired after last night
so i couldnt wake u up
but im at the studio rn w everyone
ill see u before the concert k?

babe💋 ~ 8:44 am
good morning
dont worry its fine
also shut upp😒
and ill see u soon
good luck <3

You smiled at your phone and put it down and headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Today was the day you'd tell him you love him. Right before his big performance.

After taking a shower, you headed back to your dorm to meet Historia, since she was the only one who wasn't busy. After calling her over to your dorm, the two of you talked about how excited you were to see your friends and boyfriend on stage. "Oh, by the way," You started to say. "I'm going to tell him I love him,"

"Really? That's great! I'm positive that he will tell you he loves you back," Historia smiled.

"Hopefully," You laughed. There hadn't been any problems between you and Eren, so you hoped that it would turn out fine.

"You should get ready in a few hours. The stadium is pretty far away," Historia got up and headed towards the door. "I'll pick you up later, around 2. Ymir is coming over soon,"

"Oooh, have fun," You winked, making her chuckle. She waved and closed the door behind her.

To pass time, you decided to watch your favorite anime, Attack On Titan. Your eyes were so glued to the screen as the characters flying across the screen and dying that you didn't notice how much time passed. It was already 12:30. You decided to start getting ready.

After wearing your well-planned outfit and finishing your makeup and hair, you put on some accessories and picked out a pair of shoes. You made sure that your phone was fully charged and put a portable charger and wire in your purse. You added a few more small makeup items in your purse along with your wallet and keys and sat on your bed to wait for Historia and Ymir.

After a few minutes, you heard a knock on your door, opening it to reveal the two girls. "You look good. Eren's going to forget all the lyrics to his songs," Ymir laughed.

"Don't jinx it, but thank you," You smiled, taking a better look at Historia and Ymir. "But wow, you guys look hot too,"

"Thanks," Historia smiled. "Let's get going, it takes an hour and a half to get there," She said as you closed the door behind you.

After Historia got into the driver's seat, you and Ymir sat in the back since the passenger seat was filled with your bags. As Historia started to drive, you and Ymir started to talk. "So, I heard that you are going to with Eren's producer," She nudged your arm.

"Yeah, super nervous though," You chuckled.

"Don't be, I've met Erwin. He's super chill,"