chapter 23

"You WHAT?!" Historia screamed through the phone.

"I just told you... we had sex," You laughed at her reaction.

"I know! I heard it the first time. Y'all, did you hear that? She had sex with himmmm," Historia giggled. You could hear a few other people laughing and your eyes widened.

"A-Are you with someone?!" You asked in a panic.

"Don't worry y/n! It's just us!" You heard Sasha's voice. You assumed that Jean and Connie were there too. You didn't mind them being there since they were your best friends.

"Thank god. Don't tell anyone about this, please,"

"We won't, we gotchu," Jean said.

"Thanks," You smiled, despite them not being able to see it. You really were grateful for such good friends.

"So... how was it?" Historia asked, clearly hiding in a laugh.

"I'm not telling you that," You rolled your eyes.

"Pleeeeaseee! We need details!" Sasha begged.

"It was good," You said simply. It was extremely awkward to talk about it out loud.

"C'mon, give us more!" Connie begged.

"Absolutely not, thats embarrassing. Eren's going to come back soon anyways. I'll talk to you later, love you guys, bye!" You hung up the phone after they said their goodbyes and decided to go take a shower. Eren was out getting breakfast, leaving you in bed, since it was a bit hard to walk. You got out of bed and stumbled over to your bag, picking out an outfit for the day and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

After your shower, you sat back on the bed and turned on the T.V. As you were switching channels, an interesting headline caught your attention.

Eren Jaeger is in Hawaii for the break? Is he with a special someone?

A few pictures of Eren, which you assumed was taken just this morning, were shown on screen. Your heart rate increased at the sight, seeing his hair down with black shades and a white t-shirt with khaki shorts. It was the simplest outfit, but it still had you gushing over him.

But you came back to reality at the second question. You thought about what would happen if the news that you and Eren were a thing got out to the public. Would it affect his career? It would definitely affect yours. People that you didn't even talk to would probably start to give you weird stares. Of course, being famous was your dream, but considering that Eren was a walking thirst trap and all the girls wanted him, they'd probably be super nasty to you.

Your thoughts were interrupted with the sound of the door opening and Eren coming in with a bag. "I'm back, babe, and I got [favorite breakfast food]," He smiled, holding up the bag.

"Thank you," You smiled as you took out the food and started eating. "Oh, you're on the news by the way," You pointed to the T.V.

"Ah, that was so quick. They just took that today," He chuckled.

"That's what I was thinking," You nodded, taking in the flavor of your food. "Eat," You poked his stomach, making him look back down at you.

"I will," He smiled, holding your cheek and caressing it with his thumb. "What should we do today?"

"Didn't you have this trip all planned out?" You raised an eyebrow at him.

"No, I just said we are going to Hawaii,"

"Hmm, well we can always go to the beach,"

"Yes, we can,"

"Maybe some shopping?"