chapter 30

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I really am. But they wouldn't allow me to tell anyone. And you know how much hate you've been getting. I couldn't make it harder for you. I love you, I'm serious, you know that. Right?" Eren took your hands in his as he begged for forgiveness. His huge turquoise eyes looked up at you as he sat on his heels.

"Babe, I already told you, I understand. Thank you for thinking about me too," You repeated for the fifth time. It was hard to accept the fact that you couldn't go public about your relationship, but you had to deal with it. It was a part of dating a huge star. But it was especially sweet of him to keep your feelings in mind. It had been hard dealing with the rude comments you've been getting. It had really gotten to you.

"I'm so sorry, I love you," Eren's words were muffled by your shirt as he wrapped his hands around your stomach, digging his face into your clothes.

"I love you too," You smiled, running your fingers through his soft hair.

"I'll order food from [your favorite restaurant] and we can watch [your favorite movie] tonight to make it up to you, okay?" He looked up to you again with his gorgeous eyes, the ones you loved the most.

"Sounds like a plan," You laughed, standing up and pulling his arms with you. When he got up, he softly grabbed your face and planted a kiss on your forehead.

"Erwin's here if you wanna meet him. He should be free right now,"

"No way, are you sure?" Your eyes lit up.

"Yeah, I'll show you to him," Eren grabbed your hand and took you out of the room, bringing you into another one with a few older people. "These are the people from my agency. That's Erwin, the blonde one," He pointed to a tall man with thick eyebrows and gelled-back blonde hair.

"Ohh shit, I'm nervous," You whispered to him.

"Don't be, he's super chill. I have to take this phone call real quick. Don't know who it's from, but whatever. Go talk to him," He nudged your shoulder before he left the room.

Shittt, okay. Stay calm. You got this, y/n. You took a deep breath and walked over to Erwin. "Hi, you're Mr. Smith, right? I'm Y/n,"

"Oh, Miss Y/n! It's great to finally meet you. Please, call me Erwin. Follow me, let's talk somewhere quieter. Hange and Levi are having a bit of an argument right now," You nodded as you followed him out of the room. You looked back to see a short black-haired man arguing with a slightly taller brown-haired person with glasses. You held in a chuckle as you closed the door behind you and followed Erwin to another room. "So, Y/n. You're thinking of going into the music industry?" Erwin asked.

"Yes, it's been my dream ever since I was a kid," You smiled.

"That's sweet. I've actually already heard your voice. Eren had sent me a recording of it about a month ago,"

"Oh? Uhh, yeah, that's right," You chuckled nervously. I'm killing him.

"Your voice is extremely beautiful and you have a lot of talent. One thing I must ask from you though," He started to say. "I want you to write a song and sing it for me. It doesn't have to be now, it doesn't have to be in a week. You can take as long as you want because I know inspiration doesn't come easily the first time,"

"Writing a song? I've never done that before..." You trail off. It was never in your skill book. To be frank, it was never in any book in the first place. You've never tried to write a song and you didn't know if you were good at it. But you were going to try. This was something you've always wanted. "But I'll do my best," You sat up straight and gave Erwin a strong smile.

"That's what I like to hear," Erwin smiled back at you. "I will give you my card so you can call me directly when you're finished," He pulled out a card from his pocket and handed it to you. You took it, placing it in your bag. "Thank you, Y/n. I'll be expecting to hear from you," He stood up, holding his hand out.

"Thank you for this opportunity, Mr. S- Uh, Erwin," You chuckled and took his hand. The two of you got up and exited the room, him heading in the direction of the previous room you were in. 

A/N - Hi everyone! Thanks for continuing to read <3 But please read the following short paragraphs. There is something I would like to address!

I've recently been seeing some comments about this not being a POC-inclusive story. I would like to say that it's completely false. I'll admit I have said "turned red" and similar things, but I am not writing like that anymore and I am trying to find them and change them. Also, being fraternal twins with Historia does NOT mean you two are the same race! Fraternal twins DO NOT look alike, and some pairs of fraternal twins are not of the same race. I'd just like to remind you, once again, I'm doing my best to make this a POC-inclusive story as I am a POC myself. Thank you!

And sorry for the shorter chapters recently. I haven't been going on Wattpad often which surprises me too. And I'm currently having writer's block. I have an idea for the next part of this story, but I do not know how to transition to the event. So I am doing my best to find a way to do that. Thank you for being patient <3 And feel free to DM me! I have been getting a few DMs from people and it honestly makes my day to talk to you guys! I'd love to talk about what YOU would like to see next so I can write a chapter inspired by some of you beautiful people! I love you all and thank you again!

Sorry for the long A/N!