chapter 10

You stayed in the room for the whole night, making conversations with the different people around the room. You liked getting to know new people, and it took your mind off of the past month, which made you happy. Maybe you'd come to these parties more often.

You felt a tap on your shoulder as you turned around to see the short-haired woman, staring at you with a blank face. "Hey, Mikasa," You gave her a smile, but she didn't react, as usual.

"I know you got cheated on. Don't try using Eren as a rebound. You're not worth his time," She said blatantly. You were taken aback at the first interaction you had with the grey-eyed woman.

"Um, I wasn't planning on it anyway," You still managed to smile at her even though you felt like punching her in the face.

"I'm good at seeing through liars, so there's no point lying to me. Watch your back, y/n," She got up and walked out of the room. You just sat there, thinking about the few words you shared with her.

What a bitch... You thought as she gave Eren a hug before she left. You knew Eren and Mikasa were close, remembering what Armin had told you. You understood that she was looking out for him but she was very rude about it.

"Y/n..." You heard from behind you. You turned around to see the hazel-eyed girl looking at you with regretful eyes.

"What happened?" You walked up to her, slightly concerned.

"Jean and Connie... got drunk... And I might be drunk too..." Sasha said, slurring her words.

"Dumbasses," You shook your head. "It's fine, I guess. I'll drive us back then,"

"You could've said that before! Now I don't have to feel bad!" She said, throwing her hands up into the air, smiling. She ran back down to the bar where Jean and Connie were to tell them that they could drink as much as they wanted.

"Hey, y/n?" A voice behind you called out.

"Yeah?" You turned around to see Ymir.

"You have a sister, by any chance?" Your eyes widened as she asked that question. You didn't keep it a secret but you didn't exactly tell anyone.

Maybe Eren told her... You thought. "Yeah, I do," You responded.

"What's her name?"

"Historia. She's been missing for a while now, though," As you told her this, her eyes widened.

"How long?"

"Five years, almost. Why?"

"What does she look like?" The more she asked these questions, the more uncomfortable you got. You never talked to anyone about her besides Eren and Liam, but you willingly opened up to them about her. You didn't like it when people invaded your personal life like that. Especially when they just met you.

"Um, I kind of feel uncomfortable answering these questions..." You looked at her with sorry eyes. You knew she didn't have any bad intentions, but you didn't want to talk about Historia right now. Especially when you were having such a great time at the party.

"Oh, sorry, y/n. I didn't mean to make you feel that way. Just... curious," She apologized and walked away towards Reiner.

"Ymir, how's Christa? I heard she was the side chick," The blonde man asked Ymir. You didn't move, hoping you could hear their conversation.

"She's okay. The next time I see that son of a bitch, I'll twist his neck," Ymir seethed.

"Blame the girl he was with. She wasn't enough for him," Reiner shrugged. You felt your heart sink at those words.