Y/N's Birthday! 100k reads special one shot!

disclaimer! this is not part of the storyline :(

"Happy birthday!" You jolted to the sound of Sasha and Mikasa yelling in your ears. It had reached midnight and it was finally your birthday. You and Historia giggled as you blew out the candles, making a wish.

"What did you wish for?" Eren whispered in your ear as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I wished for a long, hard, rough..." You started to whisper.

"Damn, you didn't have to waste your wish on that," Eren chuckled softly. "I was gonna give it to you anyways," You felt his smirk against your ear as you held in your laugh.

"Back massager," You burst out in laughter after finishing your sentence, making Eren squeeze his eyes shut in embarrassment.

"You really are something," He rolled his eyes. As the two of you continued to laugh your asses off, you heard a click from the other side of the room. Your eyes followed the sound as you found Sasha behind the camera, smiling as she clicked multiple pictures of you and Eren.

"Oh my gosh, Sasha! At least take the picture when I'm looking," You pursed your lips together in hopes that you didn't look like a laughing maniac.

"It's a candid photo. Plus, you two look so adorable. You better make this the huge picture on the frame at your wedding. Credits to me, of course," Sasha winked. She started taking pictures of you and Historia, the birthday girls, as you fed each other pieces of cake.

"You got it," Eren laughed, creating butterflies in your stomach. "By the way, my birthday girl, happy motherfuckin' birthday," Eren wrapped his arms around you again, pulling you in for a kiss.

His lips interlocked with yours, and you tasted the sweet frosting off of his tongue. You heard another click from the camera, but you didn't mind. After a few seconds, you pulled away and looked into his turquoise eyes. "Thank you, babe," You smiled, giving him another quick kiss on his cheek before going to the table filled with birthday gifts.

"Time to open presents!" Armin squealed. He always loved watching your reaction every time he brought a gift for you.

"Mine is the best," Jean said, pointing to the purple-colored box at the top of the pile.

"No way, you probably got her some knock-off make-up products," Mikasa snorted, making you laugh.

"I didn't!" Jean defended. "It's better than that, I promise,"

"Anything could be better than that," Historia rolled her eyes. "Mine is obviously the best because I know y/n the most," She smiled.

"All of your gifts will be the best no matter what. But my gift to Historia is obviously top tier," You smiled. In your opinion, it didn't matter much what they got you (maybe it did) but it was mainly the thought that counted. "Now shut up and let me open them," You chuckled, taking Jean's box and unwrapping it. Your smile brightened as your eyes fell upon a limited edition makeup palette that you had been looking for for the past few months. "No fucking way," Your jaw dropped. "Where did you find this?"

"My cousin had three of them so I stole one," He shrugged, making you roll your eyes.

"Why would you steal it?" You shook your head.

"Joking," He laughed. "I asked him for it politely,"

"Of course you did," You chuckled, thanking him for his gift.

You and Historia continued to open all the gifts. Armin gave you a shell necklace, Mikasa gave you a new dress, Sasha gave you a food basket, Annie gave you a painted rock, and Historia gave you a painting of you and her as kids. "Historia, this is gorgeous," You awed as you looked at you and your sister as kids, remembering the games you used to play as children.

"I didn't know how else to make up for the last few years," She whispered, frowning slightly.

"It wasn't your fault," You smiled as you hugged her tightly. "Now, open my gift," You pointed to it. She laughed as she unwrapped the box and opened the lid. You watched her eyes light up as she slowly pulled out a small book. You noticed her start to tear up as she opened the pages, skimming through the storybook. You smiled, knowing how much that book meant to her.

"Where did you find this?" She gasped, continuing to read the book.

"I snuck it from home when I moved out. It was in the attic," You smiled as she put the book down and hugged you, you hugging her back. "You're welcome," You chuckled.

"Thank you," She laughed.

"What a cute sisterly bond," Sasha smiled as she clicked a few pictures. You and Historia turned to the camera and smiled for a picture, making Sasha click a bunch more.

After a while of eating cake and drinking soda, you went to the bathroom to freshen up. As you were looking in the mirror, you heard the door open, turning towards it to see who it was.

Eren.

He locked the door behind him and you smiled as he walked towards you, noticing the few brown strands of hair dangling at the side of his face and the slightly unbuttoned black dress shirt paired with slightly lighter black pants.

You watched the one silver earring on his right ear move back and forth as he tilted his head to the side, his shining green eyes scanning up and down your body. The slight smirk on his face allowed you to read his mind clearly. You knew the exact words that were going to come out of his mouth.

"You are one gorgeous lady," He chuckled, standing behind you in front of the mirror. He looked at your reflection as you smiled back at his. He pulled something out of his pocket, showing a small black box. He opened it, revealing a gold necklace with a dark aquamarine gem. The moment you saw it, it reminded you of Eren's eyes.

He slowly moved your hair away from the left side of your neck and in silence, put the necklace on you. You watched as he carefully clipped the necklace, looking back at your reflection as he smiled. You looked at the necklace and looked at Eren's eyes. Same exact shade.

He placed his hands on the counter in front of you, trapping you between his hands and body. You felt his chest press up against your back as you held eye contact in the mirror. "Pretty girl," He whispered in your ear, sending shivers throughout your body. He bent down and softly pressed his lips against your skin, making you close your eyes and let out a breath.

"Is the counter clean?" His words vibrated against your skin as you nodded, not being able to speak a word in the moment. "Where's your pretty voice, princess?" He smirked, making your face heat up.

"The counter's clean, Eren," You managed to say, feeling his hand run down your back.

"So..." He started to say.

"So..." You repeated.

"You like the gift?"

"I love it,"

"You want another surprise?" He kissed your cheek.

"You know it," You smirked as you turned around and locked your lips onto his.

"Happy fuckin' birthday, y/n," He said.