chapter 24 {smut}

After finding a table for four around the beach, you stared at your parents who you had unexpectedly found in Hawaii. Eren's thumb rubbed your palm, knowing that you were a little scared. "Y/n," Your dad spoke again.

"Yes?" You answered quietly.

"Why are you in Hawaii?" The tone in his voice only scaring you more.

"Uh, for a vacation," You replied hesitantly.

"College is not over yet. You should be in your dorm, studying," Your mom said sternly, in the same tone as your father.

"R-right, I do study. It's Thanksgiving break right now,"

"That's no excuse. And why are you here with this gangster?" Your dad glared at Eren.

"He brought me here. We are together,"

"You're dating him? What happened to that other boy? He was so sweet," Your mom said.

"He, uh, cheated on me," You sighed, calming down as Eren continued to rub his thumb against your hand.

"You probably deserved it," Your mom muttered under her breath, but clearly loud enough so you could hear it. You could feel Eren's grip tighten, but he didn't say anything, thankfully.

"Are you hiding anything from us, y/n?" Your father raised an eyebrow.

"Um, no," You shook your head. Fuck, does he know about Historia? Is all your mind thought at that moment.

"If you lie, there will be consequences,"

Fuck. I can't tell them about her. I promised her I wouldn't. "I'm not lying," You exhaled shakily.

"We know about Historia. She's in New York right now, isn't she?" Your mom glared at you.

Fuck. I'm dead meat. "What? She is?" You tried acting confused, but it was no use. They saw right through you.

"You bitch! Your sister was missing for years and you finally found her but you never told us!" Your mom slammed her hands against the table.

"I-I'm sorry! She told me not to," You held your hands together tightly as Eren continued to calm you.

"Don't lie, I know she missed us," Your mom said.

"Doesn't look like it," You muttered unknowingly. As soon as you realized what you said, you slapped your hand over your mouth.

"What did you say?" Your dad whispered. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?" He yelled, his voice traveling all the way to Australia.

"Please stop yelling, don't create a scene," You whispered looking down, tears threatening to spill out of your eyes. Before you could look up, Eren stood up from his seat, his hand still holding yours.

"I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. L/n, we have somewhere to be," Eren said calmly before dragging you out of your chair and back to the hotel. "I'm so sorry, y/n," Eren wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into a tight hug.

"I-It's okay, it's not your fault. Thanks fo-for taking me away," You cried out, choking on your words as you cried. It had been months since you've seen your parents and those months were the happiest months of your life. And now they were back, ruining the trip that you and Eren were on.

"We can go back home if you-"

"No," You shook your head. "Let's just forget about them. We can still enjoy it here," You laid your head on his chest.

"As long as you're okay," Eren whispered, running his fingers through your hair. "Let's get ready to sleep?" You nodded, heading to shower and change into some comfy clothes.