chapter 27

It had been a week since everyone found out that you were dating Eren. You knew it would be hard publicizing your relationship and you were willing to do it for Eren, but it was always easier said than done.

The nasty comments hadn't stopped. In fact, they've become worse. You've gotten evil stares from all the girls, making it incredibly hard to focus on class. Luckily, Eren had always been able to calm you down and make you forget about them.

eren<3
it's ok baby
they're just jealous
ur gorgeous

babe💋
ty babe
ur the best
it's still annoying to feel
eyes burning into my
back every day tho
lmfao

eren<3
ik it's hard
hopefully you'll get used
to it and it won't bother
u anymore
oh, abt meeting a producer,
my manager said he would
be more than willing
to meet with u

babe💋
no fucking way
ur fuckin w me
omg
omg
OMG
REALLY!??!

eren<3
yup!!
i'm so happy for u baby :)
when u come over today
we can talk more abt it
ok?

babe💋
YES HOLY SHIT
FUCK
UR THE BEST
I
REALLY AM GRATEFUL

eren<3
anything for you baby
go to class
i'll pick u up ;)

babe💋
❤️
i'll ttyl :)

Eren was always supportive and would always make you feel better. It bothered you that you couldn't tell him that you love him but you decided that you would tell him on the day of his concert.

After class, you walked off of campus and met Eren. As you entered his car, you felt the glare of countless jealous people but Eren was with you, so you didn't matter.

You looked over at him and his bright turquoise eyes that once looked empty. You kept your gaze as he drove, watching his eyes that were watching the road. Those eyes that you came to love. Before you knew it, turquoise was your favorite color and you found yourself looking for turquoise eyes everywhere.

I'm so in love.

"Keep staring, babe," Eren chuckled as he smirked. You snapped out of your daydream as you rolled your eyes and felt heat rise to your cheeks. "Anyways, we're here. My manager had a lot to tell me, so let's go quick," He closed the car door behind him and opened yours. You stepped out and took his hand as he closed the door behind him.

After finding a comfortable seat in his apartment, he sat down next to you and rested his arm around you. " So here's what he said. You're talented, so he told me that he can meet with you and talk about your career. He also told me that he will give you as long as you want to make your decision. I don't know what his plans are for you, but make sure to do your best. Don't be nervous, Erwin's super nice. His name's Erwin Smith, by the way. On the contrary though, Levi, my producer, is super... How do I say it...?" He tapped his index finger on his chin.

"Mean? Rude? Scary?" You added in to help him find the right word.

"Hm, not really. He's definitely scary when he hasn't had his tea," He chuckled. "But he's... straightforward! That's the word. So maybe he might come off as mean. But I see it as his way of finding out who's meant for this industry or not, y'know?"

"Yeah, I get it. But I'm not very good with straightforward people," You nervously laughed. "But I think I'll be fine,"

"You'll do great. You won't really see Levi until after Erwin accepts you though, so it'll be fine," He patted your head.

"So when will I be able to meet Erwin?" You asked.

"About that, he is really busy with the concert and stuff. So... you'll have to wait until after that. I hope that's okay,"

"No problem, I'm glad that I have lots of time to prepare and practice,"

"Yes, that's the good part. You can practice with me," He winked as you laughed. "Anyway, I'm really sleepy, so I'm going to take a nap. Feel free to join," He smiled. 

"All right, I have some work to do. I'll come join you in a bit," You replied, pulling out your laptop and notebook and started on some homework.

After an hour of tiring school work, you closed your laptop and headed over to Eren's bedroom. You found him wrapped in the sheets, his disheveled hair spread out on his pillow. You smiled as you crept over to him and got under the blanket next to him. You tucked your head under his chest and closed your eyes, drifting off into sleep.

a/n - i know eren's character is a bit ooc, but i chose to make him less traumatized than how he is in season 4, so without 90% of the trauma :) also, this chapter is really short, sorry. i've been having serious writer's block but i hope you enjoyed this cute chapter <3