chapter 22 {smut}

Eren's hands ran through your wet hair as you kissed him while pushing him back onto the bed. His back hit the mattress as you pulled away, finding him with a smirk on his face. "Are you ready, angel?" He whispered. You bit your lip, nodding as you climbed on top of him, straddling him as you continued to make out with him.

Unconsciously, your hips started grinding against each other as the kiss got deeper. You let out a soft moan, resulting in feeling something poke your inner thigh. You pulled away, looking down at the obvious bump in Eren's towel. You held in a laugh, making Eren raise his eyebrow. "Were you not expecting that after you were literally grinding against it?" He smirked. You looked away in embarrassment, not being able to say anything. "Mmm, c'mere," He chuckled as he moved to sit against the headboard. You followed him but before you were able to climb onto him, he flipped you around, now hovering over you. "God, y/n, you make it so hard to hold back," He grit his teeth.

"Then don't," You whispered. His eyes widened for a second before he smirked again, smashing his lips onto yours. Your fingers combed through his damp hair as he groaned into the kiss, a fluttery feeling rushing to your stomach. He pulled away, leaving a trail of kisses from your jaw down to your neck and stopped. He started sucking on your sensitive spot, making you moan a little louder.  "Fuck," You let out a breathy moan. You could feel Eren's smirk grow against your neck.

His lips found their way to the neckline of your shirt, picking it up with his teeth and looking up at you. You nodded, making him take your shirt off. You watched as his face lit up seeing the lingerie you had on. "I know I said it would look hot on you, and it does, but I'd like it better in the floor, what do you think?" He chuckled, moving his hands over your breasts and softly massaging them, resulting in a soft moan from you. "I'll take that as a yes," Eren moved closer to your ear, nibbling on your earlobe as he pulled down your bra. He continued to play with your breasts as his mouth found its way to one of your nipples, his tongue flicking it while his hand played with the other. A string of moans spilled out of your mouth as he sucked.

He let go, moving his lips lower and lower. He looked up at you again as he hooked his fingers onto your panties. You bit your lip and nodded quickly, not being able to wait. "Someone's excited. I'm going to take my time," Eren whispered against your sex. His cool breath fanned against your inner thigh, making you shiver. He kissed your left thigh, starting to suck on it. He pulled back, revealing a dark purple mark. He smiled as his work as he turned to face your slit again. You closed your eyes as you felt his soft tongue flick your clit.

"Shit," you moaned, telling him to continue. His tongue maneuvered around, arousing you in every way possible. Your eyes rolled back into your head as he wrapped his lips around your clit and started to suck. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," You moaned breathily, arching your back.

"You like that?" Eren moaned, swirling his tongue around your clit.

"Mhmm," You moaned, biting your lip. Eren hummed in response, the vibration making your legs quiver. His tongue slowly entered you, moving around smoothly as you grabbed a handful of his hair. "Fuck, do it like that," You moaned, shutting your eyes as tight as you could. Eren continued to stick his tongue in you, making your chest heave up and down heavily. "I'm gonna-"

"Don't cum yet, baby," Eren stopped abruptly, making you frown. You opened your eyes to find Eren standing on his knees, his hands holding the towel from falling. "Wait for me,"

"Hurry," you bit your lip, waiting for him to rip off the towel.

"You're too impatient, princess," Eren tilted your head up with his index finger, his turquoise eyes meeting your e/c ones. With his other hand, he removed the towel, revealing his huge member.

"Fuck," You whispered just looking at it. The sight itself made you want to unravel.

"Like it?" Eren smirked. You nodded unknowingly, eyes widening as you realized that it was going to be inside of you. "Get ready then, because I'm not holding back," He grabbed a condom from the bedside table and quickly put it on. In a second, Eren was hovering on top of you again as he aligned his member with your opening. You could feel the tip rub against you, making your back arch in the slightest. He slowly entered you, inch by inch. With each second, the pain decreased as you adjusted.

"Oh fuck," You moaned as his full length entered you. Without even moving, he reached your sensitive spot. "You can move," You said. He nodded, pulling it almost all the way out. Before you could exhale, he slammed into you, making you scream.

"I told you I'm not holding back," Eren said with a serious face. You couldn't help but feel more aroused at the sight of it. He continued thrusting into you, moans and grunts filling the room. "Fuck, you feel so good," Eren moaned as he held the headboard with one hand while the other was placed next to your head.

As he kept thrusting, your legs wrapped around his waist, allowing him to go further inside you. You moaned louder, making Eren smirk. He lifted one of your legs on his shoulder, his thumb rubbing circles around your clit. "Shit, Eren, I'm going to c-"

"Cum for me," Eren grunted, thrusts between each word. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," Eren almost growled, his thrusts getting deeper and harder. You could feel a knot in your stomach as he fucked you, slowly unraveling as he went harder.

"Oh my- fuck," You moaned as Eren fucked you through your high. Your chest rose up and down as he slowed down, leaning in to kiss you once more.

"I'm not done yet, bitch," Eren whispered in your ear. In an instant, he flipped you around, your stomach against the bedsheets.

"Eren, I can't, I'll-"

"Take it, slut," He growled and without warning, he shoved his cock inside you, making you scream. This side of him was something you've never seen before, but you weren't complaining. If you were honest, it turned you on a lot.

"Fuck, Eren," You moaned as he pressed your head into the pillow.

"Say my fucking name," Eren grunted as he thrusted deep inside you, the sound of clapping and moaning filling the room.

"Eren, I'm gonna cum," You moaned. The overstimulation overwhelming you as sweat dripped down your forehead and your legs giving out.

"Don't give up now, whore, I'm not fucking done," Eren groaned as he flipped you over and lifted your legs onto his shoulders. "I'm almost there, fuck,"

"Shit, shit, shit, Eren!" You screamed as knot in your stomach came undone again.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," Eren groaned as he thrusted a few more times and slowed down, resting his head on your shoulder. Both of you were breathing heavily as he started to kiss your neck softly.

"That was..." You whispered, too out of breath.

"Amazing," Eren whispered, finishing your sentence. You nodded as Eren got up, picking you up bridal-style and heading to the bathroom. He removed his condom and threw it in the trash and started a bath, filling the tub up with hot water. He removed your bra and got in, placing you in between his legs. You tilted your head back to lean on his shoulder as he kissed your exposed neck. "You can sleep, gorgeous. I'll take care of you," He whispered in your ear as you closed your eyes and smiled.