Chapter 2

About 30 minutes later, I've arrived at HaHa oppa's restaurant and searching for him. Then I saw HaHa oppa waving his hands to me and I waved back. I saw him with a muscular guy sitting besides him playing with his phone.

"Ah~ so that's the person who HaHa oppa told just now. But who is he?....", I say to myself curious. Then I walk to their table and greet them happily.

"Have a sit. Now let me introduce this muscular guy to you. His name is Kim Jong Kook. He's my hyung," HaHa started the conversation.

"Ah ~ your hyung? You never tell me that you have a brother oppa. Anyway nice to meet you Kim Jong Kook. I'm Jessica and you can call me Jess. I'm a new rising model," I introduced myself to him with a smile and bows to him.

"I wanna make surprise to you", HaHa oppa replied with a laugh. I just smile.

"Nice to meet you too, Jess. Ah ~ you're a model. I think I've once saw you on a magazine," he replied with a smile.

I just nodded and smiled.

"Do you want to eat anything? I'll pay," HaHa oppa offers. I shake my head saying no.

I got a feeling someone is looking at me but I don't know who. Then, I looked at HaHa who is started busy with his phone. And then I looked at Jongkook. So he is the one who looking at me. I quickly look away and try to avoid an eye contact with him. He noticed me and he just smiled.

We had a conversation for about 15 minutes about our next planning and activities. While we were talking, HaHa oppa received a call and answers it. After a few minutes, he hung up.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Jess and Jongkook hyung. I need to go now because my fiance, Byul is sick and I need to take her to the clinic now. Once again, I'm so sorry," HaHa oppa said in a sad tone.

Me and Jongkook oppa nodded and HaHa oppa takes his move leaving both of us alone.