Chapter 34

I'm at home now. Thankfully there's a taxi at Myeong-dong road. Oh and Jongkook oppa.. urgh I don't even care about him.

"What a 'great day' I have..." I sigh as I sit on the couch. Then Hani eonnie approach and sit beside me. I decided not to talk to her because I don't have any mood to talk.

"Hey Jess! How's today? Who's your partner? Is he handsome? Is he cute? Is he gorgeous? Is he masculine? Or.. is he muscular??.." Hani eonnie ask.

Urgh she's so annoying!!!!!

"Shut your mouth please??!!!.." I shout.

"Wait wait... let me guess.... is it your ex? Kim Jong Kook?.."

I stay silent.

"Enough. I need to sleep now. I have practice tomorrow.." I said.

"Jess, first of all, I wanna say sorry because I can't send you tomorrow..." Hani eonnie said in a sad voice.

"So who's gonna send me??.."

"Again I'm sorry... I have no choice. I'll ask your ex to send you..."

"What??!!!.."

Damn!!!

"Go away you! I don't wanna see your face. Go to sleep now!..." I said and gets up to my bedroom.

*************

The next morning

I woke up and smell something delicious downstairs. As I get down, I saw a mug of hot coffee and a plate of sandwich. There's also a small note beside the mug written:

I'm sorry.... :( - Hani

After eating and get dressed up, I saw a white Porsche again outside and of course it's Jongkook oppa. He is honking like non stop.

"Aish...." I sigh and walk out. After I lock the gate, I walk to the car and gets in.

"Can you please stop honking? It's super noisy you know?..." I said.

"Okay okay.. I'm sorry...." he reply and start driving. I start my morning with an awkward silent.

"Can you turn on the radio please?.." I ask.

"The radio is broken. But if you want, I can be your radio..." he reply with a smile.

"No thanks..." I said and look outside through the window.

After a while, we've arrived at the studio. I don't know why I feel uneasy that time. It's like there's something fishy...

Once we're in the studio, Kai and Jimin are already waiting for us.

"Sorry about yesterday... urm anyway, I wanna see your basic steps first..." Jimin said.

And we both started. After a few minutes, suddenly Jimin ask us to stop.

"Jongkook hyung, your body is too stiff and you must get closer to her..." Jimin comment. Jongkook oppa just nod.

Suddenly, Jongkook oppa get closer to me till I can feel his breath embrace my face and I started to feel uncomfortable.

"Okay let's start..." Jimin said.

Jongkook oppa then wrap his hand on my waist and hug it tightly.

"Ermm you guys practice first. We both want to get some fresh air.." Kai said and hold Jimin's hand.

"Ya.. what are you doing??.." Jimin said and then Kai brings him out from the studio.

After they both gone, Jongkook oppa suddenly pinned me to the wall and look deeply into my eyes. He then move slowly till his lips attached to mine.