Chapter 7

After 30 minutes later, we've arrived at a beautiful beach. I love the sound of the ocean and the scenery. Really relaxing.

"We've arrived. Let's go".

"Why we're here, oppa?"

"Just follow me".

Jongkook oppa and I gets out from the car and start walking to the beach side by side.

"It's a beautiful night, right?" Jongkook oppa started.

"Yes. And it's windy and cold too", I said while smiling at him. My hands are in the pocket.

He stopped walking and go behind me. Then he takes off his jacket and wears it to me.

Aww he is so caring!! It makes me wanna hug him right now!

"Is it okay?" He asked and wrapped his arms around me. We continue walking.

"I feel a lot of better now. Thank you oppa," I replied and wrapped my arms around him.

"Look up there. The stars are beautiful just like you. I wish I can pick one and put it in your heart but it's impossible right?" Jongkook oppa blurted out.

"Oppa, what are you talking about?" I asked him.

We stopped walking and Jongkook oppa is infront of me right now. He seems nervous. He took a deep breath while closed his eyes for awhile and opened it back. He took my hands and hold it tightly. I was a bit shocked and look at him.

"Sometimes I treat you bluffly because I'm worried that my fluttering heart will be caught whenever I see you. You'll never know you are the reason why I'm up all night, tossing, turning and smiling like a crazy person. I'm like a dead person whenever I'm alone without you. Missing your smile and your laugh. I love it when you call my name. It melts my heart;"

"You're so different from the normal people outside and that's why you're called my ideal type. Even if you don't put on makeup, you still look beautiful and sexy in my eyes. Again, I'm acting weird in front of you. But why I'm like this? I can't hold it when I see you. You're one of a kind". Jongkook oppa confessed.

I'm speechless and I'm started to tears. I'm not dreaming right? Is this true? My crush confessed about his feeling towards me. I look deep in his eyes. Those confessions are true and not a joke.

"It's not over yet. In this beautiful night, with the moon as our light, I'll say this to you. The words that are filled up my mind. Even I prepare everyday, I'm not be able to speak even the first word every time I face you. The words that I want to say only for you and the words that make my heart flutter, I LOVE YOU...", Jongkook oppa confessed bravely.

Hearing his confession makes my tears flows like rains.

"I can't help it anymore.. I can't stop loving you... I can't denying my feelings.. and I can't bear to see you with other guys" Jongkook oppa said while looking at me. I just looked down without saying any words and crying.

"Jess, please say something...please.."

"Oppa, don't you....know my feelings..."

"I'm not good at predicting someone's feeling.."

I turned my head up and facing him.

"Kim Jong Kook, I.... LOVE YOU!!!..."

Jongkook oppa smiles widely until his eyes almost close and not saying a word. He feels like he's blushing.

"Can you say it again? I can't hear you..."

"I LOVE YOU KIM JONG KOOK!!.."

"So would you like to be my girlfriend?.."

"Of course. And would you like to be my boyfriend?.."

"Yes.."

Right after he say it, Jongkook oppa hugs me tight and I hug him back.

"Thank you, Jess.. finally I can be happy with you. I've waited for 5 months to tell you about my feelings. Thank you again.."

"Me too oppa. I'm glad that you're my boyfriend now. So start from now, no one can take you from me because you're my boyfriend now.."

"Saranghaeyo, Jessica".. Jongkook oppa kiss my forehead.

"Nado, Jongkook oppa.. " I said and hug him again. "Oppa, it's already late at night. Let's go back now.. "

"Baby, you don't wanna spend time with your boyfriend? Let's go back to my house, okay? I'll send you home tomorrow or not I'll keep you in my house and stay with me every day. Which one do you want?.."

"Okay okay let's go to your house. But you're staying with your mum right? Is it okay?..."

"Hurmm.. let's go to my Villa then. That's more better I guess. And we can do anything right?.." Jongkook oppa said and smirked.

"Oppa!!.. " I hit him and he just laugh. I hold his face and give a hot kiss on his lips. Jongkook oppa a bit shocked but then he kiss me back. I can feel his soft lips and his breath on my face.

After I broke the kiss, Jongkook oppa look at me.

"Baby, it's not enough. I want more please.. "

"It's enough, oppa. Let's continue when we've arrive at you house okay?.."

By hearing that, Jongkook oppa quickly carry me to the car and drives to the villa.