Chapter 47

We both enters the Lotte World Adventure. Today's a bit crowded. We did some indoor activities and takes some pictures using my camera. While walking, Jessica links her arm with mine and start walking together. I slowly take out my phone and take the picture of us linking arms. When she turns, I quickly keep my phone in my pocket.

"Jagiya, let's buy some couple items.." I said when we're at a souvenir shop.

"Sure!.."

We both look around the shop and saw some couple items such as hats, sunglasses and headband.

"Oppa, let's buy this.." she show me the snapbacks.

"Anything you want, honey.." I smile.

We chose two types of the same snapbacks which is black in colour and also bought the same sunglasses. It's suits our outfits since me and her wearing the same black t-shirts and the same Vans sneakers.

"Oppa, can I have that cotton candy?.." she begs like a little girl.

"Hahhaha sure honey.. stay here and I'll buy it for you, okay?.." she nods and sits on the bench. Then I walk to a stall which sells cotton candy, chocolates and sweets.

A few minutes later, I walk back to her with the cotton candy. I only bought one since I don't eat that. Then I saw Jessica taking picture of herself. I walk slowly so that she won't notice my appearance and interrupt her by kissing her left cheek. After she snaps the picture, she looks at me surprisingly and giggles.

"Oppa!.." she calls cutely.

"Hahahha here's your candy.. let me see the picture.." she then gives me her phone and I look back at the picture. She's smiling and thankfully she captured the right shot (the kiss).

"Good shot! You're good at taking pictures, jagiya..." I said and look at her eating the cotton candy. I grab my camera and takes the picture of her.

"Well of course I'm good at taking pictures..."

"Look here, jagiya.." she turns and put the cotton candy in front of her mouth. Showing only her eyes and nose.

"Oppa, let's selfie.." she takes her phone and position it.

"Jagiya, before that, let's wear our snapbacks and sunglasses.." I take out a snapback and wears it on her head. Then I take another one but she quickly take it from me and wears it on my head. I just smile. Then we both wear our sunglasses and get ready to selfie.

"Oppa, let's pose like we're kissing behind this cotton candy.." I just nod and follows her instruction. After she takes the picture, she show it to me.

"It's perfect.. let me upload it on your Instagram..." I said.

She nods and hands me her phone. Then I post it with the caption:

"뽀뽀? ㅋㅋㅋ (Kiss? Hahahha)"

"Jagiya, let's take more pictures.. I'll upload it on my Instagram.."

"Okay.." she smiles.

We both starts walking together and also takes so many pictures. But then suddenly we stopped.

"Oppa, let's play some outdoor activities!!.."

"What? Outdoor? Like roller coaster? No no no...."

"Why??.."

"It's scary, jagiya... I'm begging you.. I won't play that.."

"But in Running Man?..."

"I'm being forced by the PD..."