Chapter 40

"Jessica!..." a voice that I familiar with called my name. I look and I saw Jihyo eonnie running to me. And I saw HaHa oppa and all the casts including Jaesuk oppa.

"Are you okay?..." she hugs me.

"Is he gonna be alright?...."

"Don't worry.... he's a though man... I'm sure he's gonna be alright...." she then rubs my back.

"Okay let's sit first...." she continues.

"Jess, what happened? How can this happen to Jongkook hyung?...." HaHa oppa asked with shaky voice.

"There's a mysterious guy who wears all black suddenly come to Jongkook oppa and say something creepy to him when we walked out from a restaurant. The guy follow us to Jongkook oppa's house. At first the guy point a knife to me but it ended at Jongkook oppa's stomach. So now he's in the emergency room.... I'm sorry... I'm supposed to safe him and I should be in the emergency room now.. not Jongkook oppa...."

"Don't blame yourself..." Jihyo eonnie pat my shoulder.

Then I saw the doctor walk out. And at the same time Jongkook oppa's family arrived. Also Gapjin oppa and Hani eonnie. We all gathered.

"He was stabbed in the spleen, causes internal and external bleeding. He also lost a lot of blood which is why he's unconscious and his heart stop beating. We need to do major operations. And we need your consent, sir..." the doctor said to Jongkook oppa's dad.

"I'll sign for it!..." Jongkook oppa's dad giving consent.

After a few hours of operation, the doctors came out from the operating theatre.

"Doctor...."

"We had tried our best... but because of the lack of oxygen to his brain, he's now in coma.. I'm sorry... let's hope for the miracle and pray for his recovery..."

Jongkook oppa's mom already grieving on the floor. HaHa oppa and Kwangsoo oppa are crying. Jihyo eonnie hug me and I cry in his embrace.

Jongkook oppa had been placed at the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) after the operation. I look blankly at Jongkook oppa through the glass room. I feel my heart being crushed. I can't hold my tears anymore and it flow down my cheeks.

I was allowed to visit Jongkook oppa by his family. I walks in slowly and get nearer to the bed. I still telling myself the person lying in the bed was not Jongkook oppa. With all the tubes and wires surrounded him, it make me really hard to see his real face.

When I already next to the bed, I suddenly my legs feels weak and fell down on my knees. My tears drop on the floor. I gather up all my strength and gets up.

"Oppa...." I touch his hand weakly.

"You lied.... you said you'll never hurt yourself..." I wipe my tears.

"Oppa.... you're my Sparta... you have to be strong.. you need to wake up. I can't leave without you.... again.... please.... jagiya... don't leave me alone... I don't know how I will be able to make it through my empty days and lonely nights. Jongkook oppa.... please... I'm feeling empty inside... I miss you so much... I still wanna spend my days and nights with you.... please, please, please... come back to me.. I'm so lonely... I..I just want you to know that I'm here for you... loving you unconditionally... praying for you undeniably... everyone is waiting for your return..." I paused for a second.

"Okay... I'll let you rest for today... but you have to wake up as soon as possible... I'll be waiting for you... no matter what...." I kisses his fingers.

"I love you.... so much...." I whispers to his ears. Tearing. I look at him for a while and then walk out from the room.

I look at HaHa oppa and Kwangsoo oppa. They're staring blankly on the wall. The others are still tearing. I walk to Jongkook oppa's parents.

"Auntie, uncle, I think you should go back now.. have some rest.. I'll inform about his condition..."

"That's right.. Appa, we should go back now.. eomma is really weak...." Jongkook oppa's brother speaks.

At first Jongkook oppa's mom refused. But after being convinced, she finally agrees.

After Jongkook oppa's family visited Jongkook oppa, they walk out to leave the hospital.

I sit on the sofa nearby. I look at Jongkook oppa's phone and saw at the screen a picture of us. I recall all the memories of us when we're in Bali. My tears drop again.

"I'm gonna grab you a coffee and something to eat...." Hani eonnie said.

"I'll come with you.." Gapjin oppa added.

After a few minutes, they both arrived.

"Here's your coffee...and I bought sandwich..." Hani eonnie hands me the coffee and sandwich.

"Thank you...."

HaHa oppa and others approach me.

"Jess...." HaHa oppa started weakly.

"Oppa, you look tired... go back first and have enough rest..." I look at him and then at the others.

"I'm worried about you...." Jaesuk oppa said.

"I'm okay... don't worry about me... since you guys have filming tomorrow, right?" I try to put a smile on my face.

"Okay.. we're gonna come back tomorrow after shooting.... stay strong okay?..." HaHa said.

I stand up and say goodbye to them. Jihyo eonnie and HaHa oppa hug me before leaving the hospital. Now only me, Hani eonnie and Gapjin oppa who're here. I take out my phone and give a call to my parents, Kai then Jimin. They were shocked after hearing about the news and they said they'll visit tomorrow.

I check out my Twitter and Instagram. The news about Jongkook oppa is spreading everywhere. And it's also trending 1st on Twitter. Many of them pray for Jongkook oppa and hoping he'll recover soon.

I stands up and walk to the glass room. I can only look at him.

Jagiya, please be strong... I don't want you to leave me alone... please...