Chapter 17

Finally!! We've arrived at Bali. Me and Jongkook oppa are already exited. Although the journey is quite tiring, but we're happy to be here.

When we've arrived at the villa, no words could express the beauty of it. I'm still speechless while Jongkook oppa can't wait to go to the swimming pool.

"Ermm.. oppa, how about you stay in that room and I stay in this room.."

"No!!!!!" He screams and stand behind me and hug me. "I want to stay with you...Don't you wanna spend day and night with me?"

"But..."

"No 'but', honey...now let's go to our room.." he brings our luggage to the room.

Once inside, Jongkook oppa locks the door and put our bags near the bed. I release my hair and put the hairband on the table. Suddenly, Jongkook oppa look at my face down to my body.

"Oppa, why you look at me like that?..."

"You looks so sexy right now..." then he quickly hold my waist tightly, leaving no gap between us.

"Oppa..." I try to not look at him.

"Why?..." he bring me down to bed. "You seems nervous...what's wrong?..." he starts kissing my cheeks down to my neck. His hand still holding my waist.

"No, I'm not...I just..." he cut my words by kissing my lips passionately.

"Oppa...." I said between the kiss. He hums and slide his hand in my shirt. I quickly break the kiss and push him to the side and quickly gets up. He laugh and gets up trying to grab me but I already in the bathroom. Thankfully I've locked the door.

"Jagiya!! Open the door!!"

"I won't.."

"Okay I'm sorry.. I just tease you... let's go to the swimming pool please....let's spend time there..."

"Go alone..."

"No!! I want to go with you...don't you worried I might found a sexy babes there?..."

I quickly open the door. "Okay Fine..let's go...". He smile and take off his shirt.

"Oppa... can you wear your shirt back?.."

"Why, baby? You worried that you can't stop looking at my body? Or you don't want other girls looking at it?..." he smirked.

"I..... ermm.... okay fine... just stay like that..." he smile and grab my shoulder to walk out to the swimming pool.

"Baby, why you don't change your clothes?..." he ask and gets in the pool.

"Urm.. it's okay, oppa. I wanna enjoy the view first.."

"Aih..." he gets out and suddenly unbutton then takes off my shirt. Leaving only my bra. He then pull me into the water. Now we're equally wet with me in bra and pants and also him shirtless.

DAMN FCK YOU KIM JONG KOOK!!!!

He bring me to the side of the pool and stand in front of me.

"Oppa!! What are you doing???? I wanna go back to our room!!.." I said while hug him tightly and he hug me back.

"Baby, you've a beautiful....."

"Ya Kim Jong Kook!!!!! I want my shirt back!!!!..." I nearly cry.

"Relax baby... just the two of us here...Thankfully no one here... don't cry..."

"Oppa.. you make me embarrassed..." tears started flow at my cheek.

"Hahaha it's okay, baby..." he release the hug and bring my chin up. I look at him who's smiling. He wipes my tears before hold my head and bring closer to him. He kiss me with full of love and passion. Once we've broke the kiss, I'm trying to avoid an eye contact with him.

"Why you're suddenly shy with me?..."

"I..I'm not...I just afraid that...I can't control myself..."

"Hahahaha control yourself from what, baby?? Just let it go...it's time to release all your feelings..."

After that, I move my hands to wrap around his neck. I look at his small eyes that's looking at me.

"I love you so much, Kim Jong Kook...thanks for all this..." I smile.

"I love you too, Jessica...can I have another kiss?..." I nod and our lips become one. I run my hands to his neck and down to his body.

Oh my God, again I'm touching his abs...

He smile between the kiss and start exploring my back. He runs his hands up and down my back. Suddenly he unhook my bra and quickly break the kiss.

"Oppa!!! Hook it back!!.." I said and put my chin on his shoulder.

"Hahahaa why baby? Just take it off..."

"Oppa, not here okay...if you want me to show that, I'll show you in the room.." I quickly cover my mouth with my hand.

"Haahaa okay show it ahh... I'll remember that...and if you forgot, I'll remind you..." he smirk again.

"Err...Err...hook it back please!!.."

"Promise me first..."

"Oppa!! Hook it back! I'm cold here... I want to go to our room..."

"Okay okay..." he hook back and bring me out from the pool and heads to our room.

"Jagiya, you can use the bathroom first..I wanna dry my clothes..." I said while drying my hair then my clothes.

He didn't say a word but approach me. He turn me around and look at my body. He takes off my shirt again and throw it away. I cover my top with both my hands and suddenly he carry me to the bathroom.

"Oppa, what're you doing?..."

Jongkook oppa turns on the hot shower and kiss my lips. His hand is unbutton my pants then his lips is traveling at my neck.

"Let's bath together, baby........" he whispers to my ears and kiss my neck again until the red mark appear.