Chapter 12

We're now at restaurant 'M' in Seoul. Kwangsoo oppa looks exited while I'm exited outside but sad inside because I can see that Jongkook oppa is started to jealous and kinda angry too.

"So everyone has gathered here. The first game called 'Pepero Kiss'. You must eat from one side of the chocolate stick while your partner eat starting from the other side and the shortest chocolate stick win. The winner will get a chance to change their partner.." PD said.

I look at Jongkook oppa who looks sad and keep his head down.

"You guys can choose the first couple to do this.." continues PD.

"How about we ask Jessica and Kwangsoo first?.." Jaesuk oppa tease.

"Hyung.. I'm not ready yet..." said Kwangsoo oppa nervous.

"Lee Kwangsoo! Lee Kwangsoo!.." shouted all the casts including Jongkook oppa. I can see his jealousy through his small eyes that are looking at me. I put on a fake smile on my face.

"Okay, let's do this Kwangsoo oppa!!.." I said while taking the chocolate stick on the table.

We both begin. Kwangsoo oppa gets closer and closer eating away the chocolate stick. By the same time, I'm looking at Jongkook oppa who's focus looking at us. When our lips touched , he quickly covers his face. Then, I give the remaining chocolate stick and the PD measure. It's 4 cm and we both still happy with it.

"Now, choose the second couple.." PD said to us. I immediately choose Jongkook oppa and HaHa oppa. They both are in shock while the other couples are laughing.

I'm sorry oppa. But this is just the way you can change your partner. And I want to be with you..

"Yaa Jessica! I don't want to do this..." Jongkook oppa said while look deeply in my eyes.

"Mianhaeyo, Jongkook oppa.." I said and bows lightly to him. He seems understand what I'm trying to tell him and he just nodded.

They both begin. HaHa oppa eating away the chocolate stick until their lips touched. I covers my mouth and still focus on them. They give to PD and PD measure. We all are waiting and waiting for the result. But then PD laugh and tell that Jongkook oppa and HaHa oppa wins with 2cm remaining. They both are happy and hug each other. We all in shock especially me. I can't believe that he is willing to do it with HaHa oppa.

"Do you wanna change your partner?.." PD asked.

"Yes! I wanna change with Kwangsoo.." Jongkook oppa said bravely.

"Hyung!! What's wrong with you? Why so sudden???.." Kwangsoo oppa ask. I just smile.

"Kwangsoo ya.. me and HaHa is the winner now so you must accept it.." said Jongkook oppa strictly.

"Hyung... how dare you leave me..." said HaHa oppa while looking at Jongkook oppa's face.

"HaHa ya.. you and Kwangsoo are cute together..." Jongkook oppa replies with a laugh.

"You again?!!!.." Kwangsoo oppa said to HaHa oppa and they look at each other angrily but then laugh.

"For the next game called 'Listen to My Heart Beat'. The rules are simple. Your partner will sit on this chair here and your another partner must do anything to make their partner's heartbeat rise up.. and this machine will detect the heartbeat.." PD explains.

Jongkook oppa seems exited and he can't stop smiling. I think he have a plan so that we can win this game.

"Ya Jongkookie, why you're smiling?..." Jaesuk oppa ask.

"Wae? I'm just smiling..." Jongkook oppa said and blushed.

After all the couples has done the mission, now it's our turn. I'm so nervous and wondering what will Jongkook oppa do.

And we both started. I sit on the chair nervously. I still smiling and looking at Jongkook oppa.

"Whenever I see you, I'm run out of breath. I like your long, straight hair and the way you call my name. I want to know you more just like an explorer venturing through the deep forest. Just for one day, I want to hold your hands, wanna be with you and having a party only with you... give me one day..even it's just my dream..." Jongkook oppa confessed to me. I'm touched hearing all those words and my heartbeat keep pounding and pounding. My eyes are started too tears too. I look at the machine beside me and my heartbeat is over 170!

"Ya Kim Jong Kook! Are you gonna confess your feelings to her? What are you trying to do?.." Jaesuk oppa said. All the casts and staffs in shock.

Then Jongkook oppa look at deeply in my eyes and hold my hand. I stand up while looking at him.

"You're so beautiful.. it will be great if you be with me... tell me what I gotta do just to stay right next to you...loving you is so easy to me.. say you love me as much as I love you..." continues Jongkook oppa and holding my face. The he brings up close to his lips.

"Yaaa yaaa!!! Stop it!!!! It's just a game!!! Stop it!!!!!!!.." shouted all casts. Thankfully Jongkook oppa not kiss me in front of the cameras. Jongkook oppa can't control himself and keep on smiling.

"Let's see the result.." PD said.

We look at the screen provided waiting for the result to come out. After a few seconds, we look at the result. Me and Jongkook oppa were on the first place! My heartbeat is 204 and the others are below than 200. We both are happy and hug each other tightly.

"We did it baby..." Jongkook oppa whispers to my ears not to let anybody heard.

After all settled, we moved on to the other location for the last mission.