Chapter 13

After a while, we've reached the last location for the last mission.

"The last mission called 'Survival Game'. The rules is to rip all the couples' bracelet and survive till the end.." PD announced.

"Let's win this, oppa!!.." I cheered.

"Yes!! Let's win this! Let me hold your hand.." Jongkook oppa said and hold my hand tightly.

The game starts. Me and Jongkook oppa are still finding place to hide. After that, we get in a room then Jongkook quickly close and lock the door.

"Close the light please.." Jongkook oppa said to his VJ.

"Jessica where are you?.." Jongkook oppa searching for me in the dark.

"I'm here near the wall..."

Then I feel like Jongkook oppa come closer to me until I can feel his breath slowly brush past my face. Then, he gripped my hand and smash his lips on mine. I'm shock at first but then kiss him back. After a while, we broke the kiss and Jongkook oppa whispers to my ear.

"I miss you so much, my love...." then he kiss my cheek.

I miss you too, my baby.... I miss you so much...

I stay silent until I heard footsteps from outside the room.

"Err oppa... let's get out from here...and win this game..." I said to him.

"Yes let's go.." he said and we get out from the room.

Time passed and two couples already out. Now only Gary oppa and Jihyo eonnie were our remaining opponents.

"Let's win this Jihyo ya!!.." Gary oppa cheered to Jihyo eonnie. "Fighting!!!.." Jihyo eonnie shouted.

"Jessica, stay behind me.. let me settle them.." Jongkook oppa said and only focus on them. I try to rip their bracelet but Jihyo eonnie already gripped my hand. She's stronger than I thought. After a few minutes, Jongkook oppa gripped and locked them two.

"Rip it Jessica!!!.." Jongkook oppa shouted to me. By hearing that, I quickly rip off their bracelet.

"Wow!!!! That was amazing, Jessica!! I can't believe that you can rip off their bracelet. And the most important is we won today's Couple Race!!.." exclaimed Jongkook oppa as we headed to film the closing for the episode.

"The winner of this mission is Jongkook and Jessica, congratulations again. Both of you will get gold couple rings.." PD said and give Jongkook oppa the rings.

"Wa... they're so lucky to have gold rings.. so when you gonna start your relationship?.." Jaesuk oppa said and Jongkook oppa just looking at him angrily. Then Jongkook oppa inserts the ring to my fingers and hug me tightly while caressing my hair.

"What a cute lovely couple...you guys should date!!.." HaHa oppa teases us.

We ARE dating and we ARE couple right now..

Jongkook oppa release the hug and smile at me.

"Do you have boyfriend?.." Jongkook oppa asks me shyly.

"Urm.. not yet.." I said and laughing.

"Ya Jongkookie!! Are you gonna date with her?.." Seokjin oppa said.

"If there's a chance, I will..." Jongkook oppa smile.

Everyone was shock hearing Jongkook oppa's statement. I covers my face and laughing. Jongkook oppa just smile.

"I wanna say thank you for inviting me for this episode of Running Man. I'm having so much fun filming today and get to know everyone especially the casts. Special thanks to Jongkook oppa for those confessions during the second mission and for winning the last mission. I hope I can get a chance to filming with Running Man again. Thank you!" I said while bows to the cast and crews.

After filming

"Jessica, let's join us dinner together. I'm sure it'll be fun!!.." Jihyo eonnie invite me.

"Yeah let's join us.." continues Jaesuk oppa.

"Oh sure..why not.." I replied and walks to the nearby restaurant with the members.

After that, we've arrived at the restaurant. I sit beside Jihyo eonnie but then Jongkook oppa pull my hand bringing me to sit beside him.

"Let's order. I'll pay for today.." Jaesuk oppa said and call the waiter.

After finish ordering, we wait for the food.

"Hmmm... I think there's something about you guys... Jongkook never confess to a woman like the way he confess to you. And he never be this happy or maybe a bit jealous when there's Couple Race. And see.. he ask you to sit beside him..Are there something that you both hide from us?.." Jaesuk oppa try to break the silence.

"Okay let me be honest with you guys. Actually we're dating now. And those confessions are truly from my heart and it's not because of the game..." Jongkook oppa said bravely to them. I just nodded and look down.

"Ah.... so no wonder.... why you hiding it from us? We're so happy hearing that, Jongkookie.." Seokjin oppa replied.

"Actually it's a secret for both of us and we don't wanna tell anybody about it... but after discussing, we decided to tell you guys, our family and manager.." I said.

"I know there's something fishy between you guys. Congratulations again and Jessica, why you don't tell me? I'm your close friend right?.." HaHa oppa said.

"I wanna make surprise to you too, HaHa oppa..." I said and laughing at him. He sigh and laugh after that.

After having dinner and chat together, Jongkook oppa decided to take me home. And I just agreed.