Chapter 9

After finished eating, we rested on the sofa bed while playing a Korean Drama, "My Love From The Star". We're cuddling and kissing for about 15 minutes and finally stops. Then, Jongkook oppa sits back and I can feel his heartbeat as I lean on his chest. I feel so warm and protected when I'm with him.

"Oppa, are you gonna reveal our relationship to anyone?"

"I want to keep it as secret. But for now, I have to tell my mum, manager and Running Man members.."

I just nodded and tightens my hug. Jongkook oppa's hands already hugging my waist.

"Oppa, I wanna take my shower. I'm sweating here.."

"Oh okay. Do you want me to join you? I'm sweating too right here even though I've take my shower..."

"Oppa, it's too early okay..."

"Hahahaha okay okay...I'll wait for it.."

After shower, I dry my hair with the hairdryer. Jongkook oppa walks in the bedroom and smile looking at me.

"What took you so long in the bathroom? I miss you so much you know.."

"Well, don't you know girls always like this.."

"Maybe it'll more fun if I join you just now right...aishh..." he said while looking down at the floor. I look at Jongkook for awhile and laugh.

"Baby, I miss you..." he said while hugging my waist and placing his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm here, oppa.. don't worry.. I'll not leave you alone.."

"Promise me okay? Now, give me a kiss.."

"I promise you, my baby.." I put down the hairdryer and hold his face. I give him a passionate kiss on his lips and he kiss me back. But the passionate kiss begin to be an aggressive kiss. I quickly pull my lips and he just smile.

"You're naughty tonight.." I said.

"I'm naughty when I'm with you,my love.."

"Fine....oppa, let's go to sleep now. It's already late at night..and we can continue our romantic scenes tomorrow.. " I laugh.

"Hahaha okay okay.. let's go to sleep.. you'll sleep well tonight because I'm beside you.."he said while placing his palm on my face.

I gets up on the bed. Jongkook oppa crawling on the bed while doing his naughty face. I'm a bit scared so I push him. He laugh and suddenly takes of his shirt. Again, he is being sexy infront of me. I can't take my eyes off from his abs. It's too perfect.

"You're looking at my abs don't you?.."

"Ah... yes..I mean nooo...let's sleep now oppa..."

"Hahahaa so my baby is started being naughty too huh?.."

Once he is on the bed, I lean face on his chest covering my shyness. My hands are hugging his waist. He tightens his hug.

"Ah... it feels good.. I really miss you, my baby..even you're here beside me, I still miss you.."

"Aww I miss you too oppa... how can I not miss you.. by the way, when you started like me oppa?.." I asked while looking at his face.

"I'm sure you don't believe this. I started like you when we first met.."

"You mean when we met at HaHa oppa's restaurant?.."

"Yes.. that time, when I look at you, my heart fluttered a lot and I can't stop looking at your face... it's hard to forget you.."

"Awww... so sweet of you..you know what oppa.. I also have the same feeling like you..I can't forget you and keep on thinking of you.. our love is like a story right oppa?.."

"Hahaha yes baby.. now I'm so happy that you're my girl right now.."said Jongkook oppa and he kiss my forehead.

"Thank you so much for loving me oppa.." I said while I tightens my hug.

"Don't have to thank me baby..oh before we sleep, can I mark you as mine?.."

"Err..okay.."I said shyly.

Jongkook started kissing my neck until he found a suitable place to mark which is behind my neck. Then he gently kiss, nibble, suck and bite until a reddish mark appear.

"Are you okay, baby?.. he asked sweetly.

"Uhh.. I'm okay..I love you..."

"I love you too baby.. now let's sleep okay?.." Jongkook oppa tightens his hug and kiss my cheek. I feel so comfortable and easily fall asleep.