Chapter 25

At home

"Are you okay, Jess?.."

"I feel a lot of better..."

"Oh, why?..."

"I've break up with Jongkook oppa..."

"Omo!! Seriously???"

"Yes, eonnie.. I think break up is the best way to forget about him..."

"So what happen with him?.."

"I don't know...."

Suddenly my phone rings and surprisingly it is Gap Jin oppa.

Why he call me?

I answer the call.

"Hello?..."

"Hello, Jess!! Jongkook hyung... Jongkook hyung..."

"What's wrong with him? Tell me, oppa!!.." I ask worried.

"He's drunk... come to our house, now!! Paili!!.."

I hung up and quickly drive to Jongkook oppa's house without telling Hani eonnie.

**********
At Jongkook's house

As I walk into the house, I saw him. He don't look like Kim Jong Kook that I know. He's messy. I'm totally shock when I look at him who's sitting at the couch. Smiling, talking and singing my favorite song which is One Man. And also there's some Soju bottles on the table.

"Jessica!.." Gap Jin oppa call my name.

"Oppa, what happen??.."

"I don't know... when I get in, I saw Hyung already drunk..."

Is it because of me?

"Ohh, Jessica!! Come sit here... don't you miss me, baby?? Ahh ~ no baby right? Hehee.. come sit here..." Jongkook oppa said and ask me to sit beside him. I come slowly and sit beside him.

"Why you do this stupid things?? You don't drink Soju right?..." I ask strictly.

"Yaaa... who cares about that.. I'm fine.." he takes the Soju bottle and try to knock it at his head. But I quickly stop him.

"Oppa.."

"Hahaha see... you're worried about me, right? I know, I know... waa.. you know what? My heart... is broken... it can't be fixed.. and it's all because of you!.."

"Hyung..." Gap Jin oppa try to calm him.

"Gap Jin ah... let me talk to her first.. hehe.."

I can't help it but my tears flow again. I gets up but he quickly grab my hand till I sit back.

"I'm not finish yet... I've a favor.. stay with me? Please... let me spend my last time with you... before you leave me.."

I don't say a word but look down. I can't lock eyes with him. It makes me hurt more inside.

"You're crying?? Because of me?? Aih... don't be like that..." he wipes my tears.

"Between us is nothing, oppa... why I must stay here? Just ask your new girlfriend..."

"Ya pabo.. I don't have any girlfriend.. remember... you're my last love, right? Heh.." his eyes are started to teary and later it flows down. He caress my face softly and look deeply into my eyes.

"Wait for a while...." he said and gets up. He walks unsteadily and fall.

"Oppa!..." I try to get him.

"I'm okay.. I'm okay.. hahaha..."

"Gap Jin oppa, I must stay here?..." I ask Gap Jin oppa who's looking at Jongkook oppa.

"I think so.. I wonder if I don't call you just now, what will happen to him... at least he can stop drinking when you're here..."

"Haih... is it because of me?..."

"Why you say that? You guys have problems?.."

"So you don't know the real story yet?.. actually we've broke up.. maybe because of that, Jongkook oppa start to do this stupid things..." my voice shaky.

"Ah.. well I'm so sorry about that..."

"No.. it's okay..." I smile at him. Then I saw Jongkook oppa bring a camera then sits beside me.

"Hey, remember this? This is so sweet.. me and you.. together.. ah ~ I really miss that moment..." he then show me the picture where he kissed my cheek. And again my eyes are teary.

"Oh and this..." he then show me the picture where he back hug me. I admit I really miss those sweet and romantic moments.

"Oppa, go take a rest and sleep now.." I said and take the camera from him.

"Accompany me please... like I said I wanna spend my last time with you..." he grab my hands. I look at Gap Jin oppa and I guess he know what I'm trying to tell him. He hold Jongkook oppa and bring him to his room. My eyes just look at him. Before I forgot, I take out my phone and send my manager a message telling I'm not coming back home tonight. After she replied my message, I gets up to Jongkook oppa's room.

"I leave you here, okay..." Gap Jin oppa said and I nod. Then he walk out from the room and close the door. I look at him who's now sleeping peacefully. His eyes are closed shut and I can hear his breath. I sit on the floor and look at his face.

"I'm sorry, oppa.." I said slowly to him and lie my head on the bed, beside him before I close my eyes.