Chapter 36

After taking all the stuffs, I walk outside and surprisingly I saw him taking off his shirt! Like omg why he must do that?!! His abs looking perfect. I'm so fcking speechless and I accidently drop the pail. He look at me then approach me.

"What's wrong, honey?..." he ask and take the pail.

"Urmm.. urm.. nothing... oppa, I have some work to do.. so I can't.. help you washing the car..." I said and quickly walk back BUT he already grab my hand, pull it to him and hug me tightly.

Damn!!!!

"Oppa, let me go!!!.." I struggle in his embrace.

"Jagiya, don't lie to me.. I know you really well. I know when you're lying.. now help me washing the car or you want me to wash you?..."

"Oppa you're so scary! Fine fine I'll help you... now let me go..."

"Good girl.." he said and break the hug.

"Now go fill this pail with plain water and another pail with the soap.." he said and hands me the pails.

"Oppa, I know what to do.." I walk to water pipe and fill the pail with the water. While waiting for that, I have set something in my mind.

"Oppa!! Come here for a while!! I have something to show you!.." I shout at him. Then he quickly walk towards me.

"What is it??.."

"Oppa, look at this pipe... do you see something?..."

"What? I can see water there..."

"Haish look closely...." he then look closely to the pipe.

Nice...

Suddenly I take the pail slowly that's full with water and pour it onto his head. Now he's fully wet.

"Jessica!!!!!!!!!.." he yells my name. I quickly run away and gets in the house and laugh so hard till my stomach hurts. I look at him flipping and ruffles his hair. To be really honest, he looks so damn sexy with the water flowing on his abs, his wet pants and his sexy hair omg....

I take a deep breath and bravely walk outside the house. I still can't stop laughing.

"Ya... you come here..." he said strictly.

"Oppa, are you mad?..." I stop walking.

"Come here..." He said. I walk slowly to him. Now I'm in front of him. Seriously my eyes can't stop looking at his hot and sexy abs.

He then splash the water all over me. The water had changed my shirt see-through exposing my body (obviously my bra). Now I'm wet too.

"Ya Kim Jong Kook!!!.." I shout his name.  He laugh so hard till he's sitting on the floor.

"This is what you get, honey..." he said.

"How dare you oppa!!.." I splash the water again and again until he beg me to stop.

"Jagiya, you'll get more after this... you better watch out..." he said. I stop splashing the water and quickly help Jongkook oppa gets up.

"Don't you dare to do anything to me!.." I said.

"Hahahha just wait... now let's wash my car..." he said and fill the water in the pail again.

I soak the sponge in the soapy water and wash the car section by section. Jongkook oppa then approach me and help washing the car.

"Isn't it fun washing car?.." I said.

"It's more fun when with you..." he reply and splashing water to me.