Chapter 45

I open my eyes and look around. I'm in Jongkook oppa's room and laying together with him. He's sleeping soundly and he's topless. I look at myself. My body only covers with the duvet that covers Jongkook oppa too and I'm wearing nothing inside. Then I realized that we did something last night.

I get myself close to him and playing with his chest using my fingers while looking at his face. Suddenly Jongkook oppa holds my hand with his eyes closed.

"Oh? Oppa? Did I wake you up?..."

"No..." he turns and hug me.

"Oppa...."

"Yes my love.."

"I'm scared..."

"Scared? About what?.." he opens his eyes and look at me.

"About last night... what if he come again? Come to my house instead of yours.. and he do bad things to me.. I'm scared.."

"Hey.. you're safe now.. in my arms.. don't worry..."

"And I'm scared you might leave me.. after what you said.."

"Okay okay.. look. I know it's my fault. I'm not supposed to say that infront of you.. I just can't control my emotion.. I'm so angry that time.. let's not talk about this, okay?.."

I nodded. "Oppa, how can I get here?..."

"I carry you, of course..."

"What?? In this condition?.."

"Yes.. after we did that last night, you suddenly fall asleep then I bring you here.."

"But..."

"Shhhhhyyy.."

"Kay.." I hugs him tightly and he rubs my back.

"Jagiya, I can feel your 'things' are hitting my chest... " I look at him shockingly and pinch his nose.

"Ouuuccchh.. What's wrong?? I'm just saying the truth.."

"It's embarrassing...."

"Hahahha just the two of us here, jagiya.."

Then I started runs my fingers from his chest down to his tights. And I accidentally touch his 'buddy'.

"Oppa, I'm so sorry! I accidentally touch your..."

"Hahhah jagiya.. accidentally touch? You wan to revenge??..."

"What?? You said just the two of us here.."

"Okay... so you're turning me on, my dear baby...." Then he quickly place himself on top of me. He pull the duvet and it shows my naked body to him.

"Hey, listen.. you're making me horny.... can we do it now?..."

He kiss my lips and then my ears, whispering dirty things. He then kiss down my jawline to my neck. Sucking it hard. But his action was cut off when my phone suddenly rings. I push him aside and take my phone on the side table. It's Hani eonnie.

ME: Hello?
HANI: Hey, Jess. It's me Hani.
ME: Oh, eonnie. Is there anything?

Suddenly Jongkook oppa gets on top of me again and starts sucking me making me moan but I try to control it.

HANI: Where are you actually? I call you for so many times, you know? Why you don't pick up my call? I want to tell you that you have photoshoot today.. at 10 am.. I'll text you the address.
ME: Ohh..? Really?.. Sorry, eonnie. I'm at Jongkook oppa's house..

Then Jongkook oppa kiss my tummy makes me moans.

HANI: Jess, are you okay?
ME: Yes.. ahh...Yaaa!! Kim Jong Kook....!!
HANI: Yaa yaaa.. Jessica! Don't say that you...
ME: Eonnie, I'll call you back.. bye.. *hangs up*