Chapter 42

It's been a few days since Jongkook oppa wakes up from his coma. He had been transferred to a regular ward, but it's very exclusive and private.

Jongkook oppa's condition had been better each day. There's no more internal problem except the wound of being stabbed. He's now able to talk normally and not as weak as before.

Jongkook oppa had taken his breakfast when I arrived. He sit up and leans on the headboard. I look at my phone and start swiping the screen blankly. When I look up to him, he already look at me and I continue doing the stupid thing again.

"Jagiya.... can you sit here?.." he pat at the side of the bed. I agrees without saying anything.

When I'm already sit on the bed, he quickly wrapped his arm on my waist.

"Jagiya..... can you hold me?..."

"But....."

"It's okay...."

I follows his instruction. I lay my head on his shoulder and look to the other side.

"Jagiya.... now tell me what's wrong... you've been quiet and it's like you're trying to avoid me....."

"........I miss you......"

"I miss you too, honey... but you're being different since I wake up... are you mad at me?..."

"... no...." I answered with a husky voice.

Jongkook oppa rubbed my back. I miss his touch so much. I really want to cry but I try to control my tears.

"Jagiya...." he calls my name sweetly.

I don't say a word but tightens my embrace.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you.... I'm sorry if I've troubled you and everyone....."

"No! It's nothing...." I release the embrace and look at him. I runs my finger down his cheek and look deeply in the eyes.

"Then what is it? Hey.... I miss you... so much... I miss listening to your voice... but all you did was keep quiet...." he grab my hand and kiss it gently.

"I'm... I'm just trying to handle my emotions... the feeling of almost losing you... oppa, till now, I can't get rid of that scary feeling...." I started to cry. He wipes my tears using his thumbs.

"We were... so close of losing you.... and... I can't forget the feelings.... the moments.... I can't believe that I almost lost you.... and...."

My words were cut off when Jongkook oppa suddenly kiss my lips. After a few seconds, he break the kiss slowly.

"Love.. let it all go... I'm more than okay now.. let's forget all the bad moments... I'm scared too... I'm scared that I might leave you alone.. I'm afraid if I took a wrong path, I'll never wake up... but... it was your strength that lead me to the right path... I know when I wake up, we'll be happy... more happy... so let's put it all behind..."

I simply hug him again and he stroke my hair gently while place his chin on my head.

"I want you to know that whatever happens, I'll not gonna leave you alone... ever... and I want you to know that my love towards you will never change... Nothing is gonna separate us... we don't wanna be like those who stop halfway... we can make it till the end, right?....."

I just nod and break the hug.

" I love you, baby..." I said.

"I love you too, jagiya...." he then kisses my forehead. "Hey wait... I'm not a baby..."

"Well, you are my baby..."

"Hahahhah if Jaesuk hyung and others hear this, they gonna throw out..."