Chapter 24

"Let's eat, Jess.." Hani eonnie said as I walk down from my room.

"It's okay, eonnie... I don't have any appetite..." I said with a weak voice.

"You must eat, Jess..."

Right after she say that, my head suddenly hurts. It's so hurt. After a few seconds, my eyes closed and all I see is black.

************

"Jess..." Hani eonnie softly call my name as I open my eyes. My head is still hurt.

"Eonnie...." I say weakly. "What happen to me??...."

"You're faint just now.. and you know what? You keep on saying Jongkook's name..." she caress my hair softly.

Oh my God.. I keep on saying his name?

"How can it be?..."

"Maybe because you're over thinking of him... see.. you faint just now because you're thinking too much.. plus you don't eat.."

"I'm... I'm sorry, eonnie..." my eyes started to teary.

"It's okay.. I prepare for you chicken porridge.. eat okay?.."

I nodded as Hani eonnie feed me.

"Eonnie, I wanna meet him.."

"Are you sure?..."

"Yes.. I wanna say something to him... I can't keep it anymore..."

"Okay.. let me send you?.."

"No no it's okay.."

"Alright.. finish this first then I'll let you go.."

"Thank you, eonnie..." I let out a smile on my face. I take my phone and send him a message.

Meet me at the beach now.. - Jess

************

Now I'm at the place where he confessed to me and I still remember those moments.

"I'm sorry I'm late..." the person who I wait is here, beside me with a sad face.

"Explain to me..." I face him.

"She's just a friend and not more than that.."

"If she's just a friend, why you must kiss her? Ah ~ it's because you started to like her, don't you?.." my voice started to shaky.

"Of course not.. you know I love you more, right?.. she's trying to seduce me..."

"Do you know how hurt I am when I see both of you?? Do you know how I feel that time?? It hurts me a lot, Kim Jong Kook!!! It really hurts me!! Don't you know??.." my tears flow down my both cheeks.

"I'm... I'm sorry..." his voice started to shaky. "I know it's my fault... I'm the one who is wrong.... please forgive me.. I regret from what I've done to you..."

"You think by just say sorry I can forgive you and the problem is over??? I'm really disappointed, Jongkook.... you cheat on me..." I sobbing.

It hurts, Kim Jong Kook... it hurts..

"Baby.."

"Oh please.. don't call me baby... I'm NOT your baby anymore, right? That 'baby' is for Eun Hye... you forgot already???.."

"I know I'm not perfect like other men.. I know.. but you'll never find a guy who loves you so much.." he then look down, can't hold his tears from flowing.

Now, the man who I love, who makes me strong and happy crying in front of me. His tears can't stop flowing. His sobs makes me cry more harder.

"If you love me, why you must do those stupid things?? Answer me, Kim Jong Kook!!" I hit him on his chest but he just stand like a rock and crying.

"Answer me, Kim Jong Kook!!!....." I'm sobbing. He just stay silent and crying. He suddenly hug me tightly. More tight than our usual hugs.

"It's not me who started... it's her... I try to avoid the kiss... but I can't....." he's sobbing. I push him with all my strength.

"At this moment... I'm gonna say this to you... start from now.. there's no more us.... no more kisses.. no more hugs.. no more laugh... no more stupid fight.... and  no more "I love you".... let's break up...."

"Baby, please......please... don't do this to me.... I still love you.... don't leave me..." he kneel down. His sobs gets harder and harder.

"Where's those promises that we made.... when we're in Bali??? You say that... you won't leave me.... no matter what... Where's that promise???..." he continues.

I don't say a word and start to walk away.

"Don't leave me, babe... I still love you..."

"Our relationship is..... over.... Kim Jong Kook...."

"Don't do this to me, jagiya....!!.. Give me another chance..."

I ignore and quickly walk to my car. I cover my mouth and gets in the car. I cry as hard as I want. My tears can't stop flowing and my sobs getting harder. I can see he's still kneeling alone and crying. I start my engine and drive away leaving him alone at the beach.

I'm sorry, Kim Jong Kook.....