Chapter 19

After having a romantic dinner, we go to our room, I reach my hair, I take out the rubber band and put it on the table. I shake my head to let my hair loose.

"You look incredibly sexy now...".

I turn around when I heard Jongkook oppa's voice. His eyes are still looking at me with a naughty look.

"Thanks" I said and walk to him. I put my arms around his neck, clasped together.

"I'm so happy today oppa.. all because of you..Thank you.." I smile looking at him.

"I'm also happy to see you happy, baby.." he leans down and kiss my lips. I close my eyes and enjoy his tenderness of his lips sliding against mine.

"I love you..." he said when he pulls away. I smile as he kisses me again, gentle as ever. I twirl my fingers in the soft stands of his hair and lose myself in the sweet sensation. Jongkook oppa puts his arms around me and presses me against his body. He rubs my back, trying to relax me. When his hands move down and grab my ass roughly, I realise that he had an ulterior motives.

"Oppa, I know what you want..."

"What?..." he acts innocently and kiss my cheek.

"Not tonight, babe...I'm tired.."

"Baby, do you know how long I've been waiting for it? This is the right time.."

Before I can say anything, he carry me like a bridal style and bring me to the bed. He lay me down and slips his tongue into my mouth and completely dominates the kiss.

"J-Jongkook...."

He ignores and start to kiss down my jawline, placing wet kisses all the way to my neck.

*************

The next day, we have our breakfast near the beach and take a walk there. Then Jongkook oppa plans to buy some souvenirs before we go back to Korea tomorrow. Once we're at the souvenirs shop, I take a small basket and put some keychains and refrigerator magnet to give to my family and friends.

"Jagiya, have you finish shopping?" Jongkook oppa ask.

"Yes.. emm..wait.. what's that for?.." I point to the T-shirt he's holding.

"It's for Yoon Eun Hye..."

"What?????..." I pinch him and quickly glance at him.

"Jagiya, of course it's for HaHa since he's the only one who know we're going to Bali.." I just stay silent.

"Pay it now, oppa..." I said angrily. He just smile.

"Are you angry?.." he ask as long as we walk out from the shop.

"Oh I'm so happy oppa!! So so happy!.." I said excitedly and quickly look away with a glance.

"Good to hear that you're happy, jagiya.." he then hold my hand tightly.

"Let me go!" I said and try to release my hand from him but I failed.

"I can't let you go because our hands are already stick together.."

"Urgh fine.."

After a few minutes walking, Jongkook oppa then bring me to a camera store.

"Why you bring me here?.."

"I wanna buy this camera.." he point at the DSLR camera.

"What for?"

"Ermm.. I wanna take pictures with you of course.."

"It's up to you. It's your money right?.." I smile. "Oppa, can I go to that shop for a while?" I point to a shop which sells teddy bears and other girly stuff.

"Yeah sure. But remember don't look at other guys.."

"Hahah okay.." I then walk to the shop and I saw this big white teddy bear.

"Aww so cute.." I say to myself.

"What are you looking at, jagiya?.." Suddenly Jongkook oppa appear beside me with a bag of camera.

"Oh! Oppa! Thankfully I don't have heart attack. Can you please don't do that again?.." I hit him. "Wait.. you've buy the camera?.."

"Hahaha yes why?.."

"Isn't it too..emm nevermind.."

"Hahhaa.. you wanna buy this, jagiya?.."

"Yes! Can I?.." I beg him like a 5 years old girl who want a lollipop.

"No no no... buy other things.." he said strictly.

"Oppa please....."

"Why you wanna buy that? I can be your teddy bear okay? And I look more cute than the teddy bear, right? Let's go, jagiya.." he pull my hand and quickly walk out from the shop.

Aish so bad...urgh..

We then stop at an ice cream shop.

OMG ice cream!! I want it..

"Let's eat ice cream?" He ask me but I just look away. I'm still angry with him but he acts like nothing happen.

"I'll buy you chocolate ice cream, okay? I know you like chocolate ice cream.." he put the bag on the table. Wait how he know that I want ice cream? I sit down and play with my phone. After a few minutes, he appears in front of me with a chocolate ice cream.

"Here you go, angry baby.." he hands me the ice cream.

"Yah!.."

"Emm..jagiya, I need to go to the toilet. stay here and enjoy your ice cream okay?.." I nod and just enjoy the ice cream. After he left, I continue play with my phone while eating the ice cream. After a while, I saw him with the big teddy bear that I want just now.

"Omo!! Oppa!!.."

"Why? You like it?" He put the bear beside him. Some of the people in the shop smile looking at us. I can't stop smiling looking at him.

"Jagiya, don't cry.."

"Yah pabo! I'm not crying.." I still smiling and laughing at the same time.

"Oh jagiya.. I got one more..." he then take out a box from the bag which is wrapped nicely and give it to me.

"What is this?"

"Unwrap it. I'm sure you'll like it.." he smile.

I quickly unwrap it and surprisingly it's a Polaroid camera! I really want it since last year and I don't have a chance to buy it. I also once told Jongkook oppa that I want this camera but of course he just ignores me. But today I'm really happy. I can't hide my feeling right now. My eyes are started to teary but I try to hold it from flowing.

"Oppa... I...I don't know.. what to say... urm.. this is so sweet...thank you oppa..."

"Don't thank me, jagiya.. it's for your birthday.. I still remember that you want this.." he then walk and sit beside me wiping my tears. I hug him tightly and he stroke my hair.

"Jagiya, don't cry.. you make me wanna cry too", he said while looking at me.

"Oppa!", I said as I release the hug.

"Hahaha see.. my baby is smiling again.. okay now, tell me where you wanna go..I'll bring you.."

"Anywhere oppa.. I just wanna be with you.. that's all.." I smile.

"Okay...hmm.. how about we go to....."