Chapter 33

"Are you okay?.." Jongkook oppa ask and I nod. I don't even realise that it's already night. And Jimin the dance instructor don't even come. It's like wasting my time so decided to go back home.

I walk out from the studio without saying anything to Jongkook oppa. I walk towards the bus stop and sit.

"Where's the damn bus?.." I said to myself and look left then right to see is there any bus. Then while looking, I saw a white hoodless Porsche that suddenly stop in front of me. Damn it's Kim Jong Kook again. Fck why he always appear in front of my eyes?! I quickly look away.

"Get in the car.." he said.

"Why?? I'm waiting for my manager..." I said.

Damn I just realised that Hani eonnie now at Gangnam and he can't pick me up..

"Really........"

"Urmmm actually I'm waiting for the taxi or maybe bus..."

JONGKOOK'S POV

FLASHBACK (That morning)

"Hani, I'm sure you're gonna pick up Jess after the dance right?.." I ask her through the phone.

"Yes.."

"Don't pick her up..."

"Wait why??.."

"Because actually have set my own plan... just trust me... if she ask you, just say you need to meet someone..."

"Hmm... okay.. I'll leave it to you. Remember, I'll blame you if anything bad happen to her..."

"Okay okay..." I said and hang up.

Then, I call the Seoul Transportation Company.

"Hello, is this the manager of Seoul Transportation Company?.."

"Yes, May I help you, sir?..."

"Urmm actually I need you to help me..."

"Sure, what is it?.."

"Can you not let your buses or taxi to pass by the Cheongdam-dong road? Just for tonight..."

"Err.. I'm sorry, sir. We can't do that..."

"Please, I pay whatever the cost is... just for tonight..."

"Err.... okay okay..."

"Good. Thank you so much... emm another one, please make a notice and paste it at the bus stop... the one at the Cheongdam-dong road..."

"Okay, sir...*hang up*"

Nice. This plan had settled.

END OF FLASHBACK

JESSICA'S POV

But then he point towards the lamp post and I saw a notice written:

" Taxi and buses will not pass by this road (Cheongdam-dong Road) until tomorrow. It's because our vehicles have technical problems. Sorry for inconvenience causes.

Lee Kwang Hae
Manager Seoul Transportation Company. "

Urgh God damn it!

"Are you coming with me?.." he said. I can't do anything and willingly gets in the car.

Just when I'm about to reach the seatbelt, he already grab it and buckled it up for me. I just stay silent and look away. And he start driving.

"You must be hungry, right?.." he ask.

"A bit..."

After a few minutes, he suddenly stops at a restaurant.

"Let's eat..."

"Nevermind, I'll eat at home because I don't have mood to eat at a restaurant... just drop me here..."

"But you said that you're hungry...." let's eat, okay? I'll treat you..."

"Stop! Oppa, for your information, I'm not your girl anymore so don't act like you have one!..." I said angrily and he stunned. I can't stand it and gets out from the car. I slam the door and quickly walk away.