Chapter 14

We've arrived at Jongkook oppa's house. He's quiet since in the car. I don't know what is the matter. Is he have any problems? Or is he mad?

"Oppa, do you want drink?..." I walk to the kitchen.

"Yeah sure...water will do..." Jongkook oppa answered while walking to the kitchen as well.

"Oh oppa.. why you follow me? Go sit first..."

He didn't answer and come closer to me.

"Oppa.... why you looking at me like that?...."

He still didn't answer but keep on coming closer to me and shows his naughty smile.

What are you trying to do, my boy?...

"Err... oppa, this is your drink... I need to go to the washroom....." I make excuse try to get away from him. Just when I passed him, he quickly grab my waist and backhug me.

"Oppa.. let me go... I need to go to the bedroom...I mean living room... no washroom..." I beg him.

"You know what, I'm jealous today... my girlfriend kissed my bestfriend...and she's so naughty..." said Jongkook oppa and placing a smooch on my cheek.

"Hahhahha oppa.. you said we must act like strangers.. that's what I'm doing oppa..."

"Ah ~ really??? Then why you must kiss Kwangsoo in front of me?.." he started tickling me and I laughing.

"Oppa...I'm sorry... hahahaaaa oppa... I'm sorry....."

"Tell me, are you gonna do that again with other guys besides me?? Hurmm??..."

"No!! No!! Of course not oppa... please stop it...ahahahaha..."

"Tell me are you gonna do that again??..."

"I say no!! I'll pinch your nipple if you don't let me go..." then I turned and pinch his nipple as hard as I can to release myself from this beast.

"Yahh.. yah!!!!!!!! Why you treat your lovely and innocent boyfriend like this? And why you always want my nipple? I mean pinch my nipple?..." Jongkook is now trying to release it from me. We both laugh loudly.

Once I feel like I can run from him, I quickly let go and run to the dining room. I stand behind the dining table incase Jongkook oppa tries to come to me.

"Baby, are you practising to rip off my nametag like in Running Man?.."

I make my cute face and run to the bedroom. He try to grab me but fail.

"Ah ~ so you wanna play game with me now baby?..." he said and chase me.

"Jessica...where are you?..." he said like a hunter. I hide behind the bedroom door in fear.

"BOO!!!!! Here you are my baby..." He stunned me and I screams. I quickly try to close the door but Jongkook oppa already put his foot at the door and my energy doesn't level with him. Jongkook oppa push the door and I take a step further than this monster. Jongkook oppa locks the door and lean on it while staring at me.

"Are you scared baby?.." he said and come closer to me.

"Hahaha my cutie oppa... mianhae.. it's the only way I can save myself from this hungry tiger...hahhhahah.."

"Ahahahaa this girl...you call me hungry tiger?? Okay...you're really different from the other girls huh... Baby, come here..."

"Err no.. oppa just talk like this okay...don't come near me..."

"Aih... how can we talk like this..I'm not the real hungry tiger, baby.. I'm the cute tiger... Jessica, your my lovely girl, do you think that I'm gonna hurt you?..." he tries to persuade me.

"I know you are not going to hurt me...but your tickles really makes me out of breath..."

"Ah really? I'm sorry babe.. so let's peace okay?..Now, come here..."

"No.. just stand there... and talk..."

"Baby, I asking you politely... to come to me..I miss you so much jagiya...." said Jongkook oppa with a naughty smile.

"Ya Kim Jong Kook! I know your tricks.."

"What? What tricks? How can you not trust your own boyfriend?.."

"I trust you oppa.. but not tonight okay..."

"Baby, I don't want to do this...but it's just two of us in this room..so I need to try the other plan..."

"Plan? What plan?.." I already grab a book on the table in case he act aggressively.

Kim Jong Kook suddenly takes off his shirt and throw it on the floor. He know my weakness is his six pack abs. He started to moves his tits up and down. Then he pull a bit his pants down and exposed his V-Line.

"Oppa... what are you doing?? Put on your shirt back!!!.." I close my eyes.

"Come here..." he show his damn big muscle to me.

"No...wear your shirt back please....." I closed my eyes and already standing uncomfortable.

"Maybe..I should take off my pants too...and show you my buddy down here...right..??.." he unbutton his pants and zip down.

"No no!!! Okay stop..let me breath first oppa..."

Jongkook oppa smile. I walk to him slowly and when he about to reach me, I quickly run to the bathroom and try to close the door. He push the door and gets in the bathroom. Again I took a step further from him and he locks the door. He look at my body and smirk.

"You can't go anywhere, my love...  so what should we do now?... maybe take off your shirt? Or pull your pants down?...it'll be fun..." he tease.

"Err...oppa..it's already late and I have photoshoot tomorrow.. why don't you send me back?... we'll continue this tomorrow okay?..." I try to smile but of course I can't hide my feelings right now.

Baby please... I'm dying here...

"Ah ~ so you wanna go home now? Don't you wanna be with me tonight?.. Don't you miss me?.." he take a step forward.

"Of...of course I miss you oppa..."

Jongkook oppa keeps on coming closer to me. He takes off his pants then throw it away and wears nothing accept his red Calvin Klein boxer. Then I take the shower head beside me and shout to him, "Ya!!! Kim Jong Kook!!!! Stop it!!!!.."

"Ahahaha... baby...you want to take shower with me??..."

"Oppa.. I know you're strong... and sexy too..but your scaring me..."

"Why? You've always kiss and hug me...then why you're scared tonight?.."

"Because... you're half - naked...and I'm afraid that I can't stop looking at your body and your....."

Jongkook oppa is now right in front of me, smiling. He take the shower head and put it away. I just close my eyes tightly. He put his hands on my waist and pull me closer.

"Open your eyes..." he said softly.

I shake my head.

"My love, please open your eyes..." now he's trying to sound romantic as he can.

Slowly I open my eyes and look at him.

"Look..I'm sorry if I scare you okay.. I'm just teasing you, honey..remember, I'm supposed to be the man who protects you..not someone who should be scared off...okay?.."

"Okay...I'm not scared but..."

"No 'but' please..I want you to know that I love you so much.. now let's go to bed..or you want to take shower with me?.."

"Oppaaaaaaaaa...."

"Okay okay I'm just joking..." he opens the door and we walk to the bed. We lie down together and he hug me tightly.

"I love you so much, baby...sleep well okay?.." he kiss my forehead and we fall asleep.