Chapter 46

JONGKOOK'S POV

My jaw is dropping when I saw Jessica in wedding dress. The girl who used to be innocent at first is now looking absolutely stunning and gorgeous. I can't take off my eyes from her.

"Good luck..." Yejin whispers into my ears and pat my shoulder then she left.

I enters the dressing room and closes the curtains. I stands in front of her. She look at me with a surprised face.

"Oppa.. what are you doing?..."

"Ssyyh.... just let me.."

I took a deep breath and holds both of her hands.

"Jess, the days without you makes me stop breathing. It's hard for me to forget you. In that moment, I can't believe how badly I ache for you. I think of you without stopping. The pain seems to dig in deeper then I thought and it feels like I'm in hell. I miss everything about you. Your smile, your admiring glances, your sweet kisses and tight hugs, your touch and everything.... I miss watching you sleep.. waking up next time you.. your blushy face.. the face when you're mad.. the way when you're breathless when I took your breath away and the way you say 'I love you'. And now I'm so glad to have you again and start our memories together..

I rub her hands using my thumbs. She looks down and starts crying.

All I want to do now is protect you. Always be there for you and spend the rest of my life making you happy. I may not be the best man in the world but I'll try to be the best man in your eyes. If there's a girl who named Jessica too, she's not my Jessica. Or if there's s girl who looks exactly like you, she's not my Jessica. All I want is you and no one else. You mean everything to me. You're not just perfect to me but you also complete me. My empty heart is filled by you.

You have the sweetest heart I've everything known. You also taught me what is love. I have no words to describe how thankful I am to have such a perfect girl who can make me happy all the time. I can't even express what I feel when I'm with you.

I lift her chin making her look at me.

I've never love someone as much as you.. and I can't imagine my life without you.. I want to continue creating memories with you..." I kneels down and take a small box from my pants then I open it to Jessica.

"Jessica, will you marry me?..."

"Omo!! Jagiya..."

"Will you make me the happiest man alive?.. Will you make me your prince and will you be the mother of our child?..."

She wipes his tears and try to smile.

"I wish I could give you the world but this ring was all I could afford... is it enough for you to be my wife?..." I try to smile too.

"Yes....." she tearing again so do I. I quickly gets up and wipes by tears. Then I insert the ring into her finger.

"It's beautiful, jagiya..." she express.

"Well it's me who choose it.. of course it's beautiful... just like the person who wears it.."

I pull her waist, leaving no gap between us.

"I have to admit that you looks so beautiful in this dress.."

"Thank you, oppa..." she pull my head and brings my lips to hers. After a few moments, we break the kiss. I opens the curtains and walk out together.

"So is there any good news?..." Yejin asks.

I look at Jessica and then smiles at her.

"The wedding is on the way...."