Chapter 8

I still can't forget the moment when Jongkook oppa confessed to me at the beach just now. And I still can't believe that Jongkook oppa is my boyfriend and I'm his girlfriend. Thinking of that, I'm fall asleep along the ride.

"Baby, wake up... we're here.. wake up,my love.."

I heard his voice but pretending that I'm still sleeping.

"Baby...wake up before I kiss you..."

I can feel his breath at my face and I quickly open my eyes. I'm totally shocked because Jongkook oppa is right in front of me and trying to kiss my lips. He closed his eyes and come closer.

"Oppa!!!!.. " I screamed.

"Good.. you're awake. Come let's go. We've arrived..." Jongkook oppa laugh. I yawned and rubbing my eyes.

"Are you still sleepy?.."

"Yeah...a bit.."

"Let me give you some energy.."

Suddenly he kissed my lips with full of love. I'm still shocked but I kissed him back. After awhile, we broked the kiss.

"Still sleepy, my love?.."

"Nope!! Thank you oppa.."

He smiled and continue walking while holding my hand.

After a few minutes walking, we've arrived at Jongkook oppa's villa and gets in.

" Your villa is pretty and clean.."

"Well.. just look at the owner. Pretty and clean too right?.." Jongkook oppa answered and winked at me. I just smile looking at his action.

"Baby...I'm hungry..."

"Oh..let me cook for you okay? What do you want to eat? Tell me.. I'll cook.."

"I...I...I wanna eat... you.. hahahaha just kidding. Just cook whatever you want to cook. I'm okay with it.."

"Oppa I never thought that you're actually naughty... hahahaha okay.. I'll cook something special for you. Go take your shower first, okay?.."

"Wanna join me? We can take shower together.." he smirked.

"Please oppa.. go take your shower!!.."

"Okay okay but give me a kiss first.." he show his cheek and pointed to it. I just smile and come closer to him. When I'm about to kiss, he turned his head and unfortunately I landed my kiss on his lips. I widen my eyes and I saw him smiling between our kiss.

Baby, you're so cute... I want to be with you every minutes and every seconds..

"Thank you, baby. I love it so much.." he said as we broke the kiss. I smile and walk to the kitchen.

While Jongkook oppa takes his shower, I've finished cook his favourite food, roasted chicken and kimchi soup.

Just when I'm about to call Jongkook oppa, I'm surprise seeing Jongkook oppa coming out with only towel at his waist, his bare chest and his hot six packs abs. It was toned nicely and his V-Line really melts me.

"Oppa!! Why are you just wearing towel?? What are you trying to do???.." I screams at him and close my eyes.

"Why? Haven't you see anything like this before? It's sexy right?.."

Jongkook oppa comes closer and facing me.

"Oppa please go and dress properly.."

"I thought you already miss me, baby.. that's why I come out just wearing only this.."

"Oppa please....go change now!!!.."

"Okay okay.. I will.. but hug me first please.." said Jongkook oppa while widens his embrace.

"Oppa please don't come....near me.. like that...before I get out from this house.."

"But I already miss my sweetie pie.." Jongkook can't stop laughing looking at me panicked.

"Just... go!!!.."

Jongkook oppa still laughing and walks to the room but then he stop.

"Baby, should I pull this towel and show you my...." said Jongkook oppa while licking his lips.

"Don't!!!!! If you dare to do that, I'll... I'll... kick your ass..." I shouted and laugh as well.

Jongkook oppa can't stop laughing and continue walking to the room.