Chapter 44

Two weeks had passed and Jongkook oppa finally allowed to go back. That evening, I came to the hospital to fetch him after I finished my photoshoot.

"Jagiya!!!" he called me as I walk in his room. He's helping his manager packing.

"Heyyy.. you look happy.." I give a kiss on his lips.

"Of course! I'm coming home.."

"Yeah but not at my house.. so don't be that hyper..."

"It doesn't matter.. at least I'm out of the hospital.."

"Hyung, everything is ready.. we can go now.." Gapjin oppa said.

"Oh okay.. let's go, jagiya..."

I nodded. He wrapped his arm around me and I put my hand around his waist. And we all walk out from the hospital. But as we stepped out from the entrance, I saw a huge group of reporters come to us. The cameras are flashing and questions by questions are thrown at us. Gapjin oppa is trying his best to protect us.

Reporter 1: Is it true you both are dating?

Reporter 2: You both were spotted at Bali and some photos of you both were leaked out.

Reporter 3: There's a source from Internet said that the guy who stabbed you is one of your classmate. Is it true?

JK: Yes! SeungHoon is one of my classmate. I know he did that to me because I bullied him. So this is a karma for what I've done to him. And yes me and Jessica have been dating since I met her at HaHa's restaurant..

Reporters: Awwwww

Reporter 3: Do you have any last words to say to SeungHoon?

JK: Um.. I'm so sorry SeungHoon... I hope things will get better and maybe we can start acting like a friend...? Sorry again...

"Guys, let's go..." Gapjin oppa said and bring us to the car.

************

A few minutes later, we arrived at Jongkook oppa's house.

"Ah... home sweet home..." Jongkook oppa said as we stepped out from the car. When we walk in,

"Welcome back, Jong Kook!!!!.." Kai, Jimin and the Running Man casts greet us happily. And there's also Mikey who's Jongkook oppa's Turbo partner.

Jongkook oppa look at me with his puzzled and surprised face. My face is kinda puzzled too but I just let out a smile.

"Welcome back, hyung!! I miss you so much!!.." Kwangsoo oppa runs and hugs Jongkook oppa. He also try to kiss Jongkook oppa's cheek but Jongkook oppa quickly push Kwangsoo oppa's face.

"Hahaha I miss you too, Kwangsoo.. erm you did all this? You prepared this party?..."

"Yes of course... it's a simple party actually and I invite your close friends..."

"Kwangsoo... you don't have to do all this..."

"It's okay, hyung.. oh hyung, let's eat, shall we? Lets eat, Jess.."

Me and Jongkook oppa nodded and head to the dining table.

Without knowing, it's already night and the others already go back. Leaving only Kai, Kwangsoo oppa and Mikey.

We gathered and sits together, eating some snacks.

"Jagiya.." Jongkook oppa speaks.

"Oh? Yes?.."

"What's wrong? You so quiet..."

"Erm.. Nothing..maybe I'm tired.."

"Go and have some rest in my room..."

"No no.. it's okay, oppa.." I try to put a smile on my face.

"Jagiya...."

"Fine. I'll go now.. don't miss me, kay? Hehhehe.."

"Haahah actually I really miss you even though you're here beside me.."

"Heyy..."

"Heheh.. oh jagiya, don't forget to lock the door and don't go anywhere.. okay?.."

"Okay.." I stands up and walk to Jongkook oppa's room.

I lay myself on Jongkook oppa's bed and try to sleep. But suddenly my stomach hurts and it force me to go to the toilet.

A few minutes later,

Suddenly I saw Mikey as I opened the door. He's in front of Jongkook oppa's room. I quickly close the door and start thinking and wondering why he's there. A few moments later, I open the door again and thankfully he's gone. I walk out from the toilet while looking around. I quickly gets in the room and lock the door.

Surprisingly I saw Mikey behind the door smirking at me. I scream loudly as I can and he quickly covers my mouth.

JONGKOOK'S POV

"Hyung.." Just when Kwangsoo is about to speak, I heard something upstairs. And I'm sure that's Jessica's voice.

"Hyung, where are you going?.." Kai asks but I just ignore and rush to my room afraid something might happen to her.

"Jagiya..?.." I knock the door. When there's no response, I know there's something happen inside the room. I try to open the door but I can't so I start kicking and pushing the door as hard as I can and finally it opens.

Shockingly I saw Mikey and Jessica kissing on my bed. I run to Mikey and push him away. I start punching his face. I grab his collar and hit him again. I drag him out from the room all the way down to the front door and push him out.

"Get out from here! I don't wanna see your face again! Don't you dare to appear in front of me or I'll fcking kill you!!.." I said angrily.

"Hyung, calm down..." Kwangsoo stops me.

"What's happening?.." Kai asks.

"Guys, I'm sorry... can you guys go now? I'm totally not in the right mood..."

"Oh erm okay.. take time to relax yourself, hyung..." Kwangsoo said.

"Thanks for understanding... I'm so sorry.."

"It's okay, hyung.. we go first.."

As they left, I close the door and head to my room. As soon as I'm in the room, Jessica runs to me with his tears flowing.

"Oppa, this.. is not like what.... you think.... I can explain it to you....." she holds my hand but I quickly pull my hands off.

"Explain?? Explain what?? What you wanna explain after what I saw? I can't believe this... are you having affair with him? My best friend? I thought you really love me.. but what is this?... you don't love me anymore?..."

"Oppa.. actually.."

"Get out....."

"But.."

"I say get out!..."

I sits on the bed and look at her, stepping out from the room. After she left, I can't control my tears from dropping. I swipe my hair back and crying. Then suddenly I realised that I can't say that to Jessica. I believe that she won't do that to me because I know she still love me. I wipe my tears and rush downstairs, looking for her. She's about to open the door but I quickly close it, turn her around and pinned her to the door.

"I'm...... sorry......" I said and look at her.

"No.. oppa... it's okay.... it.."

I cut off her words by smashing her lips and kiss it roughly.

JESSICA'S POV

I tried to push him away but he's much stronger than me. I gave up and kissed him back. Later, the rough kiss turns into a passionate kiss. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth making me moan. And with that moan, I turned him on.

He carries me bridal style and place me on the sofa. He place himself on top of me and he takes off his shirt. He starts to place some wet kisses on my lips, neck and my chest. Later on, our clothes are on the floor, leaving us naked.