Chapter 15

It had been 3 weeks I don't meet my boyfriend and I really miss him. We just communicate through text messages and calls but not every day. He has been busy with his fanmeet, concert and also preparing for his new album. So I decided to stay at my parents' house for a few days.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I expect something from Jongkook oppa. Something fun or.. anything.. After a few minutes, my phone rings and I saw Jongkook oppa's name appears on the screen. I quickly answer the call.

JK: Hi, baby!!!
Me: Oppa!! I miss you so much!!!
JK: I miss you too, honey... what are you doing right now?
Me: Nothing...you?
JK: I'm thinking about you, my baby...I promise I'll spend time with you after I finish my work okay?
Me: Aww you're so sweet...sure oppa.. I'll wait for you no matter what. Btw, do you have any schedules tomorrow?..
JK: Yeah babe..I'm busy tomorrow... so so busy... even today I have so many work to do..
Me: Oh okay oppa.. never mind then...
JK: Why? What's wrong? Do you miss me so much? Ahahaha...
Me: Of course oppa.. I want to spend time with you...Only two of us...
JK: I know, baby.. but I'm too busy..
Me: okay oppa.. I understand you.. you know that....
JK: *cough cough* errr... baby, I'll call you later okay..bye.. I love you..
Me: oh okay.. I love you too..

I'm sitting at the couch and watching 'The Inheritors'. Mom goes to the market while Dad is preparing breakfast. Suddenly, I hear the bell rings. I'm sure it's not Mom because Mom always bring the key every time she go out. So I open the door and I see Jongkook oppa!! The guy I miss so much.

"Who's that?..." Dad appear beside me.

"It's Jongkook oppa. My boyfriend..."

"Oh you have a boyfriend now? I thought you'll never get one.." Dad tease. "Come in, son.." Dad says to Jongkook oppa and he gets in.

"Thank you....err.. err..." Jongkook oppa stuttered.

"Just call me Dad..."

"Oh okay, Dad.."

"Have a sit, oppa. I'll make drinks for you guys..." I said and walk to the kitchen. The two men talk.

After a few minutes, I walk to them with the drinks.

"What're you guys talking about?.." I ask.

"I ask Jongkook about his job..." Dad says and I saw him winked at Jongkook oppa. Jongkook oppa just smile shyly.

"Is there something you both hiding from me?..." I ask suspiciously.

"N...Nothing...why?..." Jongkook oppa said. "Jess, you want to follow me?.."

"Go where?..."

"Shhh... it's a secret.." he said and winked at me. "Come let's go..."

"But...but..what about the drinks that I made for you guys?..."

"Don't worry about it..your Dad can finish it...ahahaha..." he grab my hand and bring me to the car. "Thanks, Dad!!.." he shouted and gets in the car.

"Oppa, you said you're busy, right?..." I ask.

"Yes, but I promised you that I'll spend time with you..."

"We can hang out later oppa.. you must work first..."

"Don't mention about 'work' baby..now let's go to my favorite place..."

"Favorite place? Where?..."

"It's a secret, baby... just wait and see..."

I nodded and he drives to his 'favorite place'.

After awhile, we've arrived. "Let's go, honey.." he said and gets out from the car.