Chapter 28

I wake up and it's already 9pm. Gosh, I guess I'm too tired. So I gets up and walk to the bathroom to take my shower.

I sit on the bed and dry my hair with the towel. My eyes suddenly look at Kookie the bear. I take the bear and place it on my lap.

"What should I do now?... you're not longer mine, Jongkook oppa. Why I can't forget you even though you're not mine anymore?... I wonder how you live without me by your side..." I said.

I put the bear beside and walk to the photos that's hanging on the wall. I runs my fingers on one of it. The picture where me and Jongkook oppa holding hands. It's been a long time.

"Maybe I should throw away these photos..." I said and take those pictures. I take a look for the last time. Our happy memories together. I take out a small box from the drawer and put the pictures in it. Suddenly I heard a song which is Spaces - One Direction. Actually it's my phone and I saw my manager's name on it. Then I answer the call.

ME: Yes?
HANI: Jess, what're you doing?
ME: Nothing... why?
HANI: Let's eat together? I found a new restaurant. I think we should try there besides I've a good news to tell you.
ME: But it's already late at night, eonnie.. and you can tell the good news tomorrow..
HANI: Aish.. okay let me treat you...
ME: Okay okay.. I'll go change now.. btw where are you?
HANI: I'm in front of your house. Go change now!
ME: Eonnie! Why you don't tell me earlier? Aish okay okay I'll hang up now.
HANI: Okay.. faster!! I give you 5 minutes or else I'll bring Jongkook.
ME: Eonnnie!! Don't dare to do that. Fine I'll go change now.

In the car

"You don't bring Jongkook oppa, right?" That's the first question I ask Hani eonnie as I get in the car.

"Urm yeah of course.." she smile and continue driving.

"You say you wanna bring me to the new restaurant, right? Where is it?.."

"Near Seoul.."

"Oh okay..." after I said that, I don't know why I have a weird feeling when in the car. Something weird that I don't know how to express it by words.

**************

"What you wanna eat?" Hani eonnie ask me.

"Anything...." I said simply.

After ordering the food, we both stay silent for a while.

"Well, tomorrow you've invited to a talk show..." she started.

"Oh? Why you tell me last minute?.."

"Actually not me who done this schedule. It's another manager from the show... sorry if I tell you last minute..."

"Oh... it's okay.. I don't mind. Btw, what for?.."

"Like this.. since you're more popular than other models because of your appearance in Running Man, they want to have an interview.."

"Ouu... okay... wait this is the good news?.."

"Yes.. I'll pick you tomorrow at 3pm.."

"Erm okay..."

After having a small chat, the food arrives. We chose Kimchi soup and tteokbokki. Oh and also bibimbap. While I'm enjoying my food, I've been thinking why they want to interview me? And why so sudden? It's really makes me kinda curious.