Chapter 22

After we pickup our luggage, Gap Jin oppa appear and walk us to the car. Me and Jongkook oppa wear black glasses and cap so that no one at the airport notice us. When we're in the car, I ask Gap Jin oppa to send me to my house. Once we've arrived at my house, Jongkook oppa grab my hand and hold it tightly.

"Jagiya, are you sure you can live alone without me by your side?..." he looks into my eyes.

"Yes, oppa.. I need to take a lot of rest... don't worry..."

"Okay, baby.. I trust you.. quickly inform me if anything happen, okay?..."

"Okay, oppa.. take care and I love you so much..."

"You too, baby.. oh here, your big Teddy bear.." Jongkook oppa take it from the front sit. "His name is Kookie. Hug Kookie if you miss me,okay?.." he smile sweetly.

"Kookie?? Hahaha what a cute name..I will, oppa... okay I got to go.. call me if you've arrive home.. I love you.." I give a kiss on his cheek. "Drive safely, Gap Jin oppa. And take a good care of Jongkook oppa.."

"Sure.." Gap Jin oppa reply with a smile.

"I love you, jagiya..." he said as I get out from the car. I just smile and wave at him.

**********

I take off my sneakers and gets in. I put my luggage aside and sit at the couch. I take out my phone and tell my manager that I already arrived home. I bring my luggage and the teddy bear up to my room and put the Teddy bear on my bed. Then, my phone vibrate and it's a call from Jongkook oppa. I quickly answer it.

---------------------------

"Hello, oppa!"

"Hello, baby ~"

"Already home?.."

"Yep.. what are you doing?.."

"Nothing.. I miss you so much, oppa.."

"I miss you too, honey..haih.... one more, don't skip your dinner, okay?.."

He such a caring, boyfriend...

"Okay, oppa.. you too! I wanna sleep first.."

"Aigoo this girl.. sleep, sleep, sleep..."

"Of course, oppa... it's already night.. and I have photoshoot tomorrow.. remember?.."

"Oh yaa... okay okay.. go sleep now.. and don't forget to dream about me, understand?.."

"Of course, oppa.. Goodnight and I love you.."

"I love you too, honey.. sleep well!!.."

"Okay, you too.."

----------------------

I lie on the bed and hug the teddy bear beside me.

"I miss you so much, Jongkook oppa..." I said to the teddy bear. It seems crazy right talking with a teddy bear. But who cares? Nobody here.. I switch off the lights and close my eyes and a few minutes later, I already enter the dreamland.

***********

I woke up at 9 today and thankfully my photoshoot is at 1pm. I don't have to drive because my manager will pick me up so I can have a rest in the car. I walk to the bathroom then wash my face and brush my teeth. After that, I go down to the kitchen and take a carton of milk and pour it on a cup.

I still remember our sweet moments in Bali. And the moments we're happy and took pictures together... wait pictures? Oh those Polaroids!! Where I put that?.. I walk up to my room and searching for the Polaroid camera and the pictures.

"Here it is..." I said and take out the camera from the bag. I look at the pictures that we took when we're in Bali. The picture we kiss, hug and many more. I wonder where I want to keep these pictures... hmm... suddenly my eyes caught a string and some clippers near the table. And yeah something pops in my mind.

"Kookie, do you think what I'm thinking??.." I said to the teddy bear. Well I'm alone so that's why I'm talking to a bear. Don't say that I'm crazy...

"Hmm... how about I clip these pictures on that string and hang it on the wall?... I'm sure it's gonna be beautiful...." I say to myself. Right after that, I take those pictures and start doing my work. As I look at my phone, it's already 11.30am! I must do it quickly so I can prepare myself and go to photoshoot.

"Aww... so lovely..." I said as I look at those hanging pictures. I really miss Jongkook oppa. Wait... Jongkook oppa don't call me today. Even send a text message. Where's he? Hmm.. maybe he's too busy? Just let him... I should take my shower now..